Xenforo - Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by 86WARD, Dec 14, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well it seems like most of the migration was successful. Let's try to use this as a place to make suggestions or critiques about the new forum layout.

Not sure what is and isn't possible with the new setup, but it can't hurt to mention something you notice or suggest something that is missing or even something you'd like to see upgraded or enhanced?

Post them here!

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

apparently it's not android-friendly

Steve12 likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Well just uploaded pictures very easyly. So far I'm digging it.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I really like it but it's almost impossible to use on my phone.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Same format as another board I go to so it's not too much change for me.

Would like to see a bit more bold colors. Seems a bit 'washed out' on this end.

Of course, if it's a choice between bold colors & non existence...lovin' the colors just fine. ;)

6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Can someone please clarify the android problem so I can open a ticket with xenforo. Take a screenshot if possible, give details and really take your time to articulate the issue you're having.

@CaptainStubing

@Steve12

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No problems on my end. It's just going to take a little time getting used to.

8. Steve12

Really no way to take a screenshot. When I try to type a reply, Swype doesn't work properly. It's only on this forum. It doesn't capitilize letters, it doesn't automatically space, it backspaces crazy slow, and makes my browser force close sometimes which has never happened before. Navigation through the forums is fine. I really like the new software. But the reply box is a nightmare.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

possible to get a alternative color scheme please. it can be a secondary option

10. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'll see what the software ppl say

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

@Mike ... Is this current Scheme Better?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm trying to set up different color schemes. If I can get this GridironFans one mastered, I'll try to do a dark theme as well...

Steve12 likes this.
  13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its too much white. i need something darker to offset all the white.

14. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

The reply button (white) on very light grey doesn't work, we do need a darker color. I believer something darker then this gray would work

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Thread titles are now missing in GIF Colors on iPad.

16. Omen

I just posted a pic of that

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

THe colors are changing because I am currently playing with it...

18. Omen

Stop diddling yourself

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

You should now be able to get a GIF Color Scheme as an option under Styles...it's actually set as the default now. If you don't like the GIF colors, you can go back to the original default style by going to the very bottom left of the screen and where you see "Default Style", click on that and then select Default Style in the box. I will work on a darker scheme later tonight for those that say it has too much white. Are you looking for something with BLACK as a dominant color or a darker gray?

If you see something missing because of the color changes, let me know.

20. Steve12

I like black themes.