The Official Brazil 2014 World Cup Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by TJ, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

honest to god,i'd rather sit around and watch the dog grow hair and the gutters rust than watch soccer in any shape or form

ragman likes this.
  2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

It's funny because Americans dislike all sports they aren't good at, and they are only good at sports no other nations play.

[​IMG]

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

not really cause i hate golf,tennis,swimming all that other crap! i only watch nba basketball when i have no other choice.
    always have hated these sports,and along with soccer, i always will! it ain't my fault those countries that play soccer well aint got the balls to play a real sport like football!

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

You are a Redskins fan so you are used to watching things akin to dog hair growing.

Back to task. There was a 2nd fatality in the stadium construction this week that halted construction on one of the stadiums. This WC is turning out to be quite the crap show.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This could become an issue, that hopefully will be resolved, when the WC starts.

On a side note, the ressort my team is going to stay, is stil under construction.... :/

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

rather be a soccer player than a little girly man who watches and plays soccer!:jumping:
    is polo or croquet your 2nd fave sport? no wait,it's curling,right?
    [​IMG]

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

Omen likes this.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what happened to the workers that got killed at the stadium?

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

They died?

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Killer group :D

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh, they do. Only they don't bother with sissy crap like pads and helmets.

[​IMG]

ollysj likes this.
  13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

This is rugby,not soccer wally boy! of course i like rugby but soccer sucks!

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

how did they die? spontaneous human combustion or got hit by a meteor or something like that?

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Aliens.

But for reals, they have this amazing thing called the internet. ;)
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/americas/brazil-accident/

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

do not care for soccer,but an awesome looking stadium.

[​IMG]

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You don't like soccer? Great!! Go to other threads. I don't like wrestling, but you don't see me trolling its threads.

Omen and TheDuke like this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

who died and made you boss? i am not trolling,just stating an opinion! don't read it if ya do not like it!

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I have never understood why people tend to give opinions about things they don't like or know absolutely nothing about, but maybe it's just me.

Anyway, people...who are your favorites besides your home country? For me it's either Spain or Germany once Mexico falls in the round of 16 as usual.

ollysj likes this.
  20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Don't really have any other team, next to Germany, but there a alot of rivals I like to see losing :)