Week 17: Philadelphia Eagles At Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

In #29 we trust

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Anyone notice that Terry Bradshaw picked the Cowboys today? And he hardly ever picks the Cowboys in anything.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

How do you feel about yours being Mexican? That's why you're failing so miserably.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So did my 8 year old nephew.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Earl Wolff inactive. Screw. It really sucks that a rookie safety being out because a veteran like Patrick Chung plays is a huge loss.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Official inactives:

Eagles: QB Matt Barkley, S Earl Wolff, S Colt Anderson, CB Curtis Marsh, RB Matthew Tucker, c Julian Vandervelde, OT Dennis Kelly

Cowboys: QB Tony Romo, CB B.W. Webb, DB Jakar Hamilton, LB Sean Lee, LB Ernie Sims,
    LB Martez Wilson, OT Darrion Weems

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Just found out via facebook I have a friend that works at the Death Star. He said in the Eagles locker room this morning someone from the Cowboys organization(probably some loser towel boy or no one of note) wrote on the white board in the Eagles locker room "17-3." Someone wrote next to it "thanks." I'm pretty sure I hate the Cowboys more than the Giants and definitely more than the Redskins. The biggest reason I want the Eagles to win(aside from being a huge fan) is so I don't have to listen to Cowboys fans. I'd rather listen to Giants fans. Both incredibly insufferable.

Aussie61 likes this.
  8. SRW

The Eagles can't lose to a Kyle Orton-led Cowboys team, can they? That defense better nut up today, none of that BS they played vs the Vikings.

9. DawkinsINT

I have always hated the Giants more than the Cowboys. Mostly from living in Giants territory most of my life.

I was more nervous about this game earlier in the week than I am now. A lot would have to go wrong to lose this game.

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I grew up in NJ and NE PA. I can at least understand most Giant fans but Cowboys fans for the most part are fairweather, bandwagon fans and that's the worst kind. Reason I hate the Yankees and Phillies as well(sorry Dawk).

There should be no way we don't win this game by at least 2 TD's but it's a classic trap game if you think about it. No reason to lose but the possibility is there. I don't think we lose but I think there's a chance Murray catches fire.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Beagles fans wrote the book on being insufferable. Time for KFC chicken and plucked Eagles!!!

12. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Past 12 seasons,Cowboys are 2-10 in week 17,Eagles are 6-6.
    Go Eagles!!!!

TheDuke likes this.
  13. SRW

The scene at AT&T Stadium 10 minutes before kickoff.

[​IMG]

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KICK OFF ALREADY!!?!??!

15. SRW

Eagles won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half. Cowboys will receive to start the game.

16. SRW

And we are underway in Dallas! Final game of the regular season, hope it's a good one.

17. SRW

Murray has to have a big night for the Cowboys to win tonight. They can't depend on Orton to pull this game out.

18. SRW

Dez Bryant with a good gain on a crossing route.

19. SRW

Fumble! Fletcher has it, Murray gives it up to kill a good looking drive.

20. DawkinsINT

I think it was Kendrick who put the helmet on that ball....nice. Points would be big to deflate the Cowboys nice start.

Aussie61 likes this.