Jones Reiterates Support For Jason Garrett After Loss

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ARLINGTON, Texas – Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones stood firm by his statement in the wreckage of another disappointing season. Jones endorsed Jason Garrett to return as his head coach ...

Source: Continue reading...

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

8-8 year in and out, no play off wins. nothing to be excited about. the fact that Garrett is still employeed baffels me

Jihad Joe likes this.
  3. smeags

smeags militant geek

don't question the GM. the owner said he's doing a great job too.

TheSnowman likes this.
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Agent Zero likes this.
  5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

The offense was a high scoring. His clock management and play calling is suspect by abandoning the run.

But defense is whee most issues are at. I hope Kiffen is fired and Rod made the DC.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

word keeps popping up if Kiffin goes, so does Rod.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but who is actually calling the plays ? garrett or callahan ?

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

callahaun calls the plays down to garrett who passes them along to Romo?

i guess this gives garrett the option to change the play if he doenst like it.

then the finger pointing starts when things dont go as planned

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I hope Kiffin is out, but Marinelli stays. But, that makes too much sense for this team to do.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Jerreh will only let Garrett go if he reeeeally has to. Jason is the ultimate puppet HC.

12. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

I said after the Broncos game Kiffin will be blamed indirectly for the teams problems. But he wont be fired he will "resign" or "retire". That way Kiffin and Jones can save face. Firing Ryan was a mistake with all the injuries we had last season. But changing defenses and using 19 differant lineman doesnt help either. Hell I couldnt keep track of who was on D this year. Our Defense needs alot of work. If Marinelli is smart he would bolt from this team if Kiffin leaves.