Week 17: Philadelphia Eagles At Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Eagles fans are pounding their chests because they beat a bad Cowboys team by a whopping two points.:rolleyes:

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

No, we're pounding our chests because our rookie head coach has turned our franchise around. From four wins last year to winning the division by eliminating the Cowboys in their house. It's a great feeling compared to last few seasons.

bigsexyy81 and Aussie61 like this.
  3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Latest I'm seeing is Kiffin will be let go, Marinelli stays, and there's the rumor that the Cowboys may be interested in Leslie Frazier to be a defensive coach somewhere.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm not a Collinsworth hater like a lot of people, but he pissed me off last night when he said Foles doesn't look down field when pressured. It was funny enough that the very next play Foles threw down field as a Cowboy player was grabbing him.

It was nice to hear Jaws on the radio this morning say that he also completely disagrees with Collinsworth on that front.

Aussie61 and Omen like this.
  5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Collinsworth sucks I can't stand to hear on Sunday nights.

6. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I agree Dawk.A couple times there was no one down field to look at.Anyways,he didn't throw blindly and risk a pick. I must admit the Cowboy D was better than I thought it would be,but Foles did a nice job of looking after the football.

DawkinsINT likes this.