2013 WC - No. 6 New Orleans Saints at No. 3 Philadelphia Eagles, Sat. 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

man if the Saints get creamed it would make for a horrible game.. I honestly think the game will be great.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

c'mon smeags. that was weak. if i need to explain it further to you ................ are there not MANY stadiums in this league where the weather this weekend would be above 40 degrees? Brees plays BETTER on the road when the weather is above 40 degrees. If this game were in san francisco or tampa or someplace warm, there wouldn't be as much concern about the saints 'not being in the dome'. do you understand now or do you want to just argue for no reason?

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

i agree with you on that kurt .. i think this game is going to be a great one. i still think its a toss up.

Kurt likes this.
  4. smeags

smeags militant geek

who gives a heck about other stadiums this weekend? thats irrelevant. the reason the road record is being brought up "for the most part" IS because of the temps that the saints will face saturday not the road record in general. (which stinks too) and cant be overlooked but again its about the cold temps and wind.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but the cold air comes in when someone opens the door.

all kidding aside though the factors on both sides make this out to be a great matchup. now if it ends up being a blowout i just hope the eagles are celebrating it. (nothing personal kurt)

7. Kurt

LMAO Y'all are funny as hell!!

They also have an outdoor practice field.. LMAO

WHILE YOUR HERE - Enter into the GIF Super Bowl challenge, need some poll votes so it doesn't look DEAD. Thanks

[​IMG]

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

ok, smeags. whatever. you always get red-assed before a big game for the eagles so i will just let you do your thing.

bigsexyy81 likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i love you capt.

[​IMG]

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Heard today that dome teams in the playoffs are 3-22 when the temperature is below 35 degrees.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hate stats like that. Means nothing, especially when the opposing QB is a sure bet HOFer.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm just hoping the Beagles get creamed. :):p at Smeagle.

13. DawkinsINT

Even if that HOFer struggles in those situations? It could mean something. I hope it means something. Need something to tip our way if you just think of Brees versus a Billy Davis defense. That stat is interesting even if it means nothing for this game.

Chip has done a phenomenal job, no matter what happens Saturday night. It's playing with house money. It will essentially be two playoff games at the very least for him to learn from in his rookie season. I think he's highly intelligent and has learned tons about what he needs to do going into next season and beyond. The future is bright.

bigsexyy81 likes this.
  14. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Saints are 0 - 5 on the road in playoffs.

15. Kurt

So they are due a win!! Bunch of lazy stat bull crap, they lost those playoff games because they weren't balanced.. they are balanced this year!!

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

The saints lost those games cause they werent the better team that day.

Aussie61 likes this.
  17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

smeags,is snow in the forecast for the game saturday?

18. DawkinsINT

Weather.com currently shows zero chance of precipitation Saturday night.

19. DawkinsINT

No Wolff at practice today. Screw.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yeah, but it's supposed to be colder than a bill collector's heart out there. We're getting that system in Dallas tonight. Up to 70 today, but not out of the 40s tomorrow, with a 30 mph north wind.