Jerry Jones not embarrassed by his team’s performance because of his beautiful stadium

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by TJ, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He will fire kiffin or ask him to retire,how can he not at least do that? If lovie smith does not get hired,i can see jerry going after him as DC and giving him a salary almost equal to garrett,s.

ragman likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed. But, for the sake of argument, let me bring this up. Marinelli is very loyal. When Lovie Smith got fired in Chicago, Marinelli went with him even though the Bears wanted him to stay. What's to keep him from doing the same thing if the Cowboys fire Kiffin? I'm sure there are a number of teams that want Marinelli.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I think JJ will end up making Kiffin take another roll on the team just to keep Marinelli. Maybe put Kiffin on as a consultant of some sorts just to keep Marinelli here. Marinelli is a damn good coach and is gonna be needed if our D is to have any kind of success.

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I think JJ will end up making Kiffin take another roll on the team just to keep Marinelli. Maybe put Kiffin on as a consultant of some sorts just to keep Marinelli here. Marinelli is a damn good coach and is gonna be needed if our D is to have any kind of success.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

As of yesterday, Tampa Bay had not requested, nor had Dallas given permission for Tampa Bay to talk to him. And, if Tampa Bay asks to talk to him, Dallas doesn't have to grant it. In 2006, they did not give permission for OL coach Tony Sparano to talk to other teams, and in 2012, they did not grant permission for special teams coach Joe DeCamillis to talk to other teams.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Omen likes this.
  7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

if the position he is applying for is a higher up the chain job,they have to let him interview.

8. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Leslie Frazier is reported by ESPN to be the new DC for Tampa.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

They'd have to offer him the hc job, after the new rules changes you can't hire some under contract unless it's for head coach all other coaching positions are equal

Aussie61 likes this.
  10. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Wikipedia does lie.Marinelli is still employed by the Cowboys,and according to the Dallas Morning News,if the Bucs had asked to interview him Dallas would have refused.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Aussie61 likes this.