Which HC job is the best?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Aussie61, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

As the search goes on and the interviews continue,which job would you like if you were a HC candidate?
    Before you answer,you may want to read this article to help in the decision making process.
    www.sportsonearth.com/article/66247674

2. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

It's a homer pick but I think the Vikings job is better than many people think.Even with the QB carousel the offence still managed to put up points.You have AP,plus Jennings,young receivers in Cordarelle Patterson and Jarius Wright plus Rudolph at TE.There are also some good young players on Defence,just need to fix the scheme.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Gotta go with the lions cause they have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Detroit.....even though I think Matthew Stafford is the most over-hyped and overpaid QB in the NFL.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Easily Lions.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Agreed with lions. Someone should bee able to turn them into instant contenders and their ownership will give the money and time needed.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Cleveland. Everyone knows this.

Aussie61 and CaptainStubing like this.
  8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't see how the Lions job is any better than Tampa. They are pretty bereft of talent, outside of a couple notable and obvious spots. IMO Tampa has a lot better and younger core group, overall.

ICECOLD likes this.
  9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

front office and ownership in tampa blows chunks though and while tampa has 'some' talent, they are not as talented as detroit.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

They are both really talented,the difference to me is calvin johnson,reggie bush,and suh,and even though he is very iffy at times and has awful passing mechanics,matt stafford. mike glennon still has a lot to learn,but TB has a good rb in morris,and a decent secondary.they match up well,in my view,the lions have played together longer and that familiarity to me makes them the better team.
    Redskins have a lot of talent,but for whatever reason,they play like total crap week in and week out.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah and Martin Mayhew's a wonderful GM.:rolleyes:. And overall, I say Tampa has more talent than Detroit.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he's better than matt millen was,but that is saying one mound of bullcrap smells better than another!

Aussie61 likes this.
  13. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Tampa Bay or Tennessee would have my vote over Detroit

14. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I actually agree with both Tampa and Tennessee both great teams on both sides of the balls. Sure the lions have a franchise QB which helps, but I think Tampa and Tennessee are just as attractive. If it wasn't for Snyder then the Redskins would be on this list. Damn you Snyder.