The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Mike, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

The old thread is gone, here is the replacement.

I finally got to watch the mid season finally, holy freaking heck I was stunned and pleased

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I was pissed. They got rid of the best thing the show had going for it. I probably won't even watch when it comes back on.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

The Governor?
    I dont read the comics, and i try to avoid all spoilers, but Ive seen some places that a new character appears in the second half of season 4 thats more hateable and violent.

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I don't follow the comics either but the character's name is Nagin or some crap like that. supposed to make the gov seem like a castrated pedophile priest.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Negan and Lucille, I hadn't heard about them showing up this season. I was think maybe next season. But the dude is a bastard.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im super exicted for the show to return

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im hoping for more violence, more chaos, and less character drama crying nonsense

DaBears22 and Steve12 like this.
  10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Hey buck glad to have you back around.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Agreed, I want some killing. Walkers or otherwise.

12. Buck Fenson

Having a show with nothing but zombie killing would get pretty stale pretty quickly. Granted, they are doing a lot of character development but they don't have a lot of episodes per season to much of anything. I still like the way it is progressing.

13. Buck Fenson

word is that the character will show up before the end of this season.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

im pumped for sunday. personally i love the character building and the human drama side of it. i think thats what this story is mostly about. here are these people, trying to survive and exstinction event and the biggest enemy they have is still humans.

Buck Fenson and Omen like this.
  15. Omen

Same here, a zombie massacre every Sunday would quickly become stale. The zombies are just a back drop IMO

Buck Fenson likes this.
  16. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly which is a reason i was a huge fan of battlestar galatica series reboot, the outter space situation was back drop. the story was about human drama.

real drama. not the "oh no that baby did not wear the same dress" bullcrap.

Omen likes this.
  17. Omen

Dude I watched battle star Galatica last year on netflix. Hands down one of the best Sci Fi. Shows ever. @smeags

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

actually thinking about staying up and watching tonights episode. pretty excited.

going to buy the graphic novels this week and read those, i hear good things about it.

19. Omen

Novels are great but aren't the same story

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Only good thing about having 4 days off a month...coming home last night & having the wife say "Know what starts back up tomorrow?"

Steve12 likes this.