Buccaneers CB Darrelle Revis Says: "I'm Better Than Richard Sherman"

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by 86WARD, Jan 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Darrelle Revis, who previously had gotten into Twitter battles with Sherman, had one major critique of Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman. "Don't get me wrong he's an entertainer, but he shouldn't have said that," Revis said Wednesday at the Pro Bowl. "The reporter asked him a question about the team and he went on to answer about me, me, me, me. So that is how I took it. He didn't answer the question in the right way." Revis didn't sound surprised that Sherman would shout to the world that he is the NFL's best cornerback. "It is what it is, that is Sherman," he said. "That is what he thinks. Everybody has their own opinion." And what is Revis' opinion on the topic? "I feel like I'm the best," he said. "Deion Sanders probably feels like he is the best. Everybody has their own personal opinion. And that is how you go with it and I think that is what makes it fun. "(Sherman is) saying he's the best," Revis continued. "I'm saying I'm the best, Joe Haden thinks he's the best. ...You can go by numbers, you can go by the ball not being thrown to your side so many times, there are so many variables in it. But at the same time, we are all talented players."

Source: NFL.com

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Deangelo hall is he best too. They're all the best. Just ask them.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Darrelle waxin' philosophical...

Good stuff. :p

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The thread title is a bit misleading. He didn't really say anything bad about Sherman.

Tarkus likes this.
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I actually was impressed at how 'well spoken' he was. ;)

Omen and DawkinsINT like this.
  6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

cornball ni**a

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that coming from a guy who signed a contract and then wanted to re do it a couple of years later. And then redo that one also.

DaBearsrule4ever and Steve12 like this.
  8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'll take Sherman on my team anyday of the week and twice on sunday.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, that's usually what, every two years? LOL

Buck Fenson likes this.
  10. Buck Fenson

Before the Super Bowl, I really didn't like him too much. But after really listening to him and see him play, I respect him. I would like him to be on my team.

DaBearsrule4ever likes this.
  11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Revis Island sunk a few years ago.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, Sherman has a big mouth but he does back it up and now he has something Revis doesn't, lol. I also think Sherman has more heart than Revis.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  13. Buck Fenson

you can see that. Two totally different corners. Sherman is a in your face type of corner. If he played back in the 70's, he would have been a total beast.