Super Bowl XLVIII - Denver Broncos Vs. Seattle Seahawks - Sunday, February 2, 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You are the biggest freaking crybaby when it comes to the Seattle Seahawks and their secondary

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Really, what could the broncos have done differently? There really isn't anything...the Seahawks just dominated them.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Like the team. Hate the coach.

ollysj likes this.
  4. smeags

smeags militant geek

Kurt likes to hyperbole about the supposed seahawks cheating alot. As a saints fan his team never tried any such scumbag tatics to win so he has no fear of being a big hypocrite.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

And to think Todd McShay graded the Seahawks a big fat "F" (the only team) after the 2012 draft for taking Bruce Irvin in the 1st and Russel Wilson in the 3rd. Nice job, Todd. You and Kiper know little more than John Q. Fan but get paid huge bucks for nice haircuts.

bigsexyy81 and Aussie61 like this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would you really say their haircuts are nice?

bigsexyy81 and Aussie61 like this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

8. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I don't think Seattle would have known on Draft day what they had. and the proof is they got Flynn to start before Wilson could takeover, but he took-over in preseason and the rest is history.

To be honest, I don't think Wilson is even a top 10 QB. His defense just ranks amongst the best of all time

9. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

wilson may be the worst super bowl winning qb i have ever seen.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Trent Dilfer?

bigsexyy81 likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brad Freakin' Johnson!!!

13. markaz

We have a winner! Dilfer was Johnny Unitas compared to Johnson.

14. markaz

[​IMG]

Aussie61, 86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brad Johnson and Johnny U in the same sentence...

:scared:

Aussie61 likes this.
  16. smeags

smeags militant geek

JOHNSON 18/34 215YRDS 2TDS/1 INT
    DILFER 12/25 153YRDS 1TD/0 INT
    WILSON 18/25 206YRDS 2TDS/0 INT

number wise not the worst out of the three but unlike the other two wilson is overhyped IMO which is part of my thinking. all that hype and in reality he's an average qb.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

He was actually EXTREMELY average during the season and at times, below average.

18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

People seem to forget that other players on other teams came out and said they did the same thing. So it is not like they were the only ones doing that. And I can't see how extra money can make someone hit harder.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly and yet he's hyped like some great qb that the seahawks stole in the draft. he's not.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He could be. He was far more dynamic last year when Carroll and co. weren't trying to force the running game so much and trying to keep him from running. The offense was so much more predictable this year than last.

We'll really know more in another year or two.