Winter Olympics 2014

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by ollysj, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Only chance for you to see a kitty

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Googled for info regarding the IOC and the Indian Olympic Assc. and oxymoron doesn't come close to the entire story about this guy and other Indian athletes. Basically the IOC banned India because the Indian Olympic Assc. placed an individual linked to corruption on its board which is forbidden by IOC rules. So this guy is in Sochi as an independent financed by donations. No Indian flag is allowed and by some miracle if this guy should win gold :ROFLMAO:, they cannot play the Indian national anthem. Normally we would jump to the conclusion that the big, bad IOC is just being a bad-ass, but in the case of India their Association is 100% snubbing the IOC and its rules and doing nothing to remedy the situation to help its athletes. At the end of the day Indian athletes are mere pawns in this quasi-political BS. If something is an oxymoron it's the Indian Olympic Assc. and Olympic sports.

Some interesting reads:
    http://sports.ndtv.com/othersports/...-community-raises-7000-usd-for-shiva-keshavan
    http://www.sochi2014.com/en/athlete-shiva-keshavan

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

to me,none of it is really worth watching! they are great atheletes,but i just prefer to watch other things! how many people watch it to see somebody get hurt of killed?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

no,i can always look at your avatar,and dream about what a big kitty like you either looks like or has;)![/quote]

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I remember they said something about this, when they walked into the stadium

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That's all you can come up with? :D
    Dude, if you want to see a real big kitty, have a look at the mirrow

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what the hell is a mirrow? just quit now before you get humiliated by your ignorance,ok?

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

OMG, a typo. How about capital letters at the start of a sentence? Or a space after the comma? But you're right, I quit. You're just a waste of time.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

never heard it spelled like that,so i stand corrected. adolf jr(aka ollysj) started this crap for no reason when i made a joke about an olympic event.piss on him and the mercedes or vw he rode in from auschwitz on.

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You are trolling this thread with your "I don't care about olympics"-posts. There's your reason.....

13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Saw that the US finally got a medal in luge and that shaun white failed to medal in half pipe. Was that the only event he was going to be in?

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Diesel. why do people go to NASCAR races? If they're really honest with themselves, they'll admit they go to see cars getting smashed up.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Agree! just like everybody watched evil knievel to see him crash and get mashed into itty bitty sheriff meat balls! i live ten miles from martinsville speedway,and could get tickets to every race there,but it is just never appealed to me,like most of the olympic games other than basketball does.

16. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

ollysj likes this.
  17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

He was supposed to be in the slopestyle competition but withdrew at the last minute.
    How so? The media snatching up the photos and saying they were scandalous when all they are doing is making a buck? I'm just sorry she apologized to all the hypocrits who will call her a national treasure should she win anything.

Did anyone see the Russian couple (Volosozhar and Trankov) in the pairs figure skating short program? Unbelievable how they are so much superior to the competition.

18. LebaneseFF

“[Caretaker] Youth and Sports Minister Faisal Karami, during a call with the head of the Lebanese Olympic Committee Jean Hammam, asked that the necessary investigation be launched ... as soon as possible in order to the take the required steps to [avoid] harming Lebanon’s reputation and international participation,” the NNA said.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Le...er-topless-images-go-viral.ashx#ixzz2t7Oidp6W
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

Well the media, led to this ^^^^^^^

Now the WEB has gone crazy in support of her. #StripforJackie

http://statigr.am/tag/stripforjackie

Some great stuff being produced by the Lebanese. At least we produce a stir, because we sure as helll ain't winning any medals.

19. LebaneseFF

BTW she attended the same university as me. Glion Hotel School in Switzerland only 12 years after me. :)

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I doubt Americans would be glad, if Julia Mancuso would do this, neither would we if Maria Riesch would do. You just don't expect this from an athlete, during the Olympis.

Even if we are the current leades of the medal count, we had some ups and downs so far. Most disappointing are the biathlon team. We didn't even came close, to a medal. Hope they will step up in the remaining events, especially the relay. Figureskaters Savchenko and Szolkowy gave away the silver-medal, chrashing two times, but won bronze at least. Our Curling-team <yawn>, didn't get anything done....
    On the positive side, we're dominating the luge discipline. 3x gold and 1x silver in 3 races is awesome. Biggest surprise was the female ski jumper Carina Vogt. There was a fair chance for a medal, but nobody expected here to come up with gold.

Looking forward tomorrows luge relay competition, can see us win some more precious metal :)