Richie Incognito reportedly bashed his own Ferrari with a bat

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by DontKnowMe, Feb 27, 2014.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Richie Incognito owns a Ferrari, and apparently he took a baseball bat to it while it was parked in his front yard.
    TMZ talked to Scottsdale Police Department, who said Incognito told them he was the one who hit the car with the bat.

Yahoo.com

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

witch hunt - poor guy is just misunderstood.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That poor Ferarri never asked to be bullied.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

must have been a black ferarri

Aussie61 and DaBears22 like this.
  5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Or maybe the Dolphins coaching staff asked Richie to toughen it up...

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that guy has some very serious problem if he took a bat to a new car like a ferrari! somebody should shoot his ass with a sedative dart,and ship his ass off to the ukraine and see how many people he bullies over there.
    he'll wake up ass up and face down hurting and feeling like he has never felt before,no matter how big and bad he thinks he is!

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Youre crazy, he's clearly a very stable and well-adjusted individual. He's just under a lot of pressure what with that Wells guy bullying him in the media and whatnot.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Now everybody go to work and make your $60,000/year.

TJ and Aussie61 like this.
  9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

60k, thats very generous

Buck Fenson and markaz like this.
  10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I'm gonna find out where he lives in Scottsdale, drive over there and take some pics to post here. Maybe I'll catch him while he's eating his dog alive.

Mike likes this.
  11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

somebody said he was sent to a shrink facility yesterday?

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

somebody said he was sent to a shrink facility yesterday?

13. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

maybe he needs to have his brain examined for tumors. sounds like he has roid rage.

14. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

When news of the big, bad, bully-cognito first surfaced months ago, I tried to give former Dolphins (extremely) offensive guard Richie Incognito the benefit of the doubt. When I heard of the verbal tiffs and inflammatory texts exchanged between Incognito and former teammate Jonathan Martin, I thought perhaps Martin was being a tad sensitive. After all, that sort of chatter occurs in locker rooms nationwide.

Well, Incognito’s actions are becoming harder to justify. Since his suspension, not only did he take to Twitter to speak his mind about how he felt betrayed by Martin, whom he considered his best friend, Incognito recently took out his frustrations on his car as well.

His $300,000 car.

More at: http://sportschump.net/2014/03/01/r...s-ferrari-then-gets-trashed-on-twitter/13401/