With the 1st pick the Houston Texans Select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by LitesOut13, Feb 12, 2014.

?

Who do they take?

1. Jadeveon Clowney

30.0%
  2. Johnny Manziel

30.0%
  3. Blake Bortles

10.0%
  4. Teddy Bridgewater

30.0%
  5. Greg Robinson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jake Matthews

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Khalil Mack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Taylor Lewan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Anthony Barr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they will take manziel,and regardless of how he plays,he'll earn a lot of endorsement money from companies in texas. I Would take sammie watkins cause he is dynamite when he has the ball in his hands.wish the skins had not traded away their 2nd pick cause clowney could help us a whole lot,or if the texans did take manziel we would be there to grab him or watkins with the 2nd pick,and either would improve them a lot.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

do you wish your team never gave up what they did to move up to draft III?

3. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Agree with smeags.I don't see Houston going anywhere near Manziel. O'Brien seems to like pocket passers who can read defences,and McNair is a conservative guy who won't want to take a risk on a party boy.
    I think Manziel will fall in the draft,there are too many red flags on him.
    Kurt,go and watch the LSU tape and then tell me Johnny is as good as Andrew.LSU made him stay in the pocket and he couldn't make a play.

DontKnowMe and Buck Fenson like this.
  4. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

We need to move this along, thats for sure

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. Buck Fenson

he means the pocket.

7. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Next team please.Would suggest Watkins,Robinson,Matthews,Clowney,Mack would all be candidates.Guess you could also throw the trade option in?

8. Buck Fenson

I think they will go with Clowney to bookend. Seattle showed that defense can win championships.

9. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

They run a 3-4 offense and I dont think Clowney will fit that system. Too small/not strong enough to play DE in that system and not good enough in coverage to play OLB

10. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

Im going with Bridgewater and moving on FYI. Unless people want to do a tie breaker vote between him and Manziel. Ill let you guys decide

11. Buck Fenson

Is that a new offense? a 3-4? Never heard of that offense. How does that work? He shouldn't fit that system because he plays defense. Or supposed to.

12. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

I obviously meant to say defense

13. Buck Fenson

I know. But you was getting personal with the dumb question remarks so I thought I would come back at you knowing you meant something else. Don't get personal ok? This is just some people expressing their opinions. We don't get paid for this crap.

14. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

LOLOLOL!!!!!

You made a dumb comparison. Just because I voiced that it was in fact a dumb comparison doesnt mean I was personally attacking you.

But if you need to feel like you have to defend yourself and "come back at me" then so be it

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  15. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Please move on :)