McShay: 2014 NFL Mock Draft 2.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Kurt, Feb 20, 2014.

1. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

His brothers success or failures have nothing to do with his own.

And if you want to make a dumb comparison, then wouldnt it be good his brother failed?? He saw first hand and has probably learned first hand what not to do

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not really. I was saying that chances of him going to a crappy team is very high. And that will be a good reason for him to fail. Name a good qb to go to a crappy team and win immediately.

3. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

Andrew Luck maybe??

But I am highly confused as to what your point is. You tried making a comparison to his brother and how bad he did in the NFL as if that has anything to do with what his success will be.

FYI, im pretty sure Archie Manning was an average, at best, QB in the NFL.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ron Powles had a very very good career at ND

6. Buck Fenson

Luck? Really? One year removed from Manning and they won 3 games then got Luck and won again? I think they lost on purpose to get him. Just too weird for me. Seattle? Not really just him. The defense did a lot to get that Super Bowl. RGIII? Are you freaking kidding? Matt Ryan? Please don't be silly. Atlanta will be an up and down team. I think they plateaued with the almost going to the Super Bowl. Flacco? Really? You don't think Ray Ray and company had anything to do with the championship run?

7. Buck Fenson

Maybe I didn't make myself clear and that is on me. Archie was a very good qb on a very crapty team. The coaches werer the problem.

8. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

You still havent made yourself clear.

David Carr is not Derrick Carr. You cant say that Derrick will be bad just because his brother was. It makes absolutely no sense and I think you know that.

Aussie61 likes this.
  9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Those are all quarterbacks drafted to losing and/or bad teams, who had winning and/or playoff seasons in their rookie year, which is exactly what you said never happens and challenged for a single example of. Well, there's five that happened recently, dipcrap, and we can go back further than that if you want.

Aussie61 likes this.
  10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

When did Buck become such a crapty worthless poster?

11. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

:dunno:

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So McShay changes his No. 1 to Bortles. I'd love to get paid to make guesses and change my mind.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've seen a couple mocks now with Bortles at the number one spot...

14. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

"Changing his mind" has quite a bit to do with what he is hearing from sources. The first few mocks im sure are who he thinks should go to each team but as they here different things they are naturally going to change