'13-'14 Eagles Off-Season

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Jan 9, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

def had a weak rookie season but he would fit perfectly here IMO. much better team, much better situation and back with kelly.

besides miami is a mess right now with all the front office drama which is also part of the reason they are shopping him.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Vick to the Vikings? This morning, I heard that AP wants the Vikings to sign him.

Would that good for the Vikings? Vick's career has been dogged by injuries.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

who knows. not our issue anymore.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's a few days old...would be good for Peterson...probably bad for the rest of the team...

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Awww...crap....Rags made a pun.

While it seems like the Eagles are moving on from Vick, I honestly wouldn't mind him back. If something were to happen to Foles, I don't have confidence in Barkley.

If Vick truly cares about winning over being a starter, he will attempt to stay with the Eagles.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

According to the Associated Press, he's still with Philly.

7. DawkinsINT

He's an unrestricted free agent.

8. DawkinsINT

I guess there is a little more to the Desean rumors than I originally thought. Apparently his relationship with the WR coach was so bad they didn't really speak to each other. Avant was a go-between, and now he's gone. I had no idea that was going on behind the scenes.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's a true diva. he wasnt getting the ball enough and instead of being happy about the team winning it became about his drop in stats.

still, it would take a BIG deal to move him. one i doubt comes along.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Harvin went for a 1st right

I would take no less then a 1st and 3rd for him. I would try to get two firsts

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'd think a 1st would be doable, but when a team just wants to move someone they sometimes take far less than market value. Hope we wouldn't do that here.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

eagles are asking for a 3rd rounder,but i doubt they would trade him with in the divison would they?

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Jets must have Godfathered him and made him an offer he could not refuse cause they cut sanchez,and signed vick to a 1 year deal.

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Apparently Sanchez is set to sign with the Eagles.....ugh.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, it took a dirty sanchez to get duke to post again ?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  16. DawkinsINT

Anyone else have a DeSean jersey that they aren't sure if they will wear it again? I will always love some of the moments he gave us, and I'm not ready to damn him yet. It will remain in my closet until I hear more details.