Eagles Explain Their Interest In QB Johnny Manziel

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Mar 2, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

When the Eagles' season began last year, everyone was pegging them a taking a quarterback with what seems to likely be a high draft pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. But something we unanticipate happened -- Chip Kelly's offense worked and it did so under the guidance of Nick Foles. Now, not only do the Eagles have a quarterback but they don't have a big draft pick to cause controversy with. That didn't stop the team from meeting with Johnny Manziel and thus the rumors about the Eagles being interested in him have once again surfaced. General manager Howie Roseman spoke with Phil Sheridan of ESPN.com to clarify why they met with Manziel.

Source: FanSided

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Perfectly put by Howie. Due Diligence.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Listening or reading Roseman talk about the team, the offseason etc. compared to Banner is like night and day. Half the time, I don't even think Banner knew what the hell he was even talking about.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

this is shocking.
    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 6m
    And @mortreport is reporting that, pending a physical, former Jets QB Mark Sanchez is expected to sign with the Eagles.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm not excited about it for sure. I really was hoping we would keep Vick. Oh well, he's only a backup.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Til this happens again at any rate.

[​IMG]