Eagles Release Desean Jackson

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Mike, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

please don't let the Broncos get him. does anyone know the most likely landing spots?

patriots?

markaz likes this.
  3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Wow. Didn't even really try to get something in return. For a lot of people who aren't Eagles fans this has to be viewed that this guy was just a royal pain in the ass. Come on down to Phoenix, DeSean!!

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Depending on what comes out about his gang affiliations, it may be extremely difficult for him to find a taker. Very disappointing.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Not too many gangs here in Phoenix...maybe he could start one.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

perhaps I haven't been paying close enough attention to this situation. gang affiliations?

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

hope he enjoys gangbanging. got his money so he really don't care I am sure.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Vick has been campaigning that Desean join him with the Jets.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

no he hasnt he made one statement about desean needing to grow up,.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

Steve12 likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Am I crazy or does Oakland sound like his perfect destination?

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when you got talent like he does,somebody will sign him.i wish the skins would sign him.garcon,jackson,and roberts would be a nightmare to cover.i find it funny to hear jaws on espn run his rep in the ground after taking up for him all these years.eagles are still slipping him a few dollars on the side.calling him a toxic player.come on jaws! you are an ass-kissing hypocrite!

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when you got talent like he does,somebody will sign him.i wish the skins would sign him.garcon,jackson,and roberts would be a nightmare to cover.i find it funny to hear jaws on espn run his rep in the ground after taking up for him all these years.eagles are still slipping him a few dollars on the side.calling him a toxic player.come on jaws! you are an ass-kissing hypocrite!

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

TEXT from Robert Griffin III: "I've instructed Bruce to go sign DeSean Jackson -- and I'll give up my No. 10 to him."

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Teams lining up for Desean Jackson (6 teams in contact)
    1.Raiders
    2.Giants
    3.Skins
    4.Jets
    5.Chiefs
    6.Panthers

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Plenty of gangs in PHX

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

funny how opposing fans that spent years calling jackson an overrated one trick pony suddenly think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i try to give credit where it is due,and he certainly deserves it and i would love to see him in washington because of the way he owned the skins 12 times the last 6 years.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're 1 1/2 hours late with that link.