2014 NFL Mock Draft 1.0: Picks 1-16

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by gohlmeyer, Mar 29, 2014.

1. gohlmeyer

gohlmeyer Rookie

After researching and evaluating the talent in this years NFL draft, I have put together many resources for you to get ready for May. Check out my individual player evaluations for top prospects at each position as well as my top 50 big board. A link to picks 17-32 is at the bottom of the […]

Read the whole post here.

Aussie61 likes this.
  2. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Thank you for making a sensible selection for the Vikings and not giving us Manziel.Just as Bill O'Brien won't want to deal with the Johnny circus,neither will Rick Spielman or Mike Zimmer.Spielman in his time as Vikings GM has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't tolerate locker room distractions ( e.g. Percy Harvin,Chris Kluwe) Spielman will not want his new Head Coach to have to deal with the possibility of Manziel being a pain.As you indicated,despite the moves in FA,Vikings still need help on Defence,so Gilbert is a good pick.

3. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

There is no way Mack falls to #10

Jihad Joe likes this.
  4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Vikings don't want Manziel. When he had his Pro Day the other day, HC Mike Zimmer called what was going on "a sideshow." I think they want Bridgewater at QB.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I dont think Dallas goes Safety. I dont really think Dix or Pryor are value at 16 and the DL needs talent more then Safety does. Plus with the announcements of Barr and Donald visiting its looks like they are going to be looking extensivly at DL in the first. In this scenario I think Elay or even Dee Ford may be more likely

6. ragman

Do you think they go DE or DT?

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

cleveland will end up taking manziel.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Is that a sports illustrated inside report?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's nice to see the mocks not placing whatever OT in the Steelers slot...but now it's Dennard and only Dennard...lol.

10. Jihad Joe

Most likley DE since we wont draft a 1 Tech in the first and we signed Melton, but Donald isn't out of it at all

11. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

When it comes to the draft I would never say "no way", because anything can happen and usually does!

12. ragman

Can someone please tell the person who posted two posts below me the purpose of the ignore list? Since it's obvious this person has amnesia and is illiterate. Thank you.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey next person to post, the purpose of the "ignore list" is to...freak, I don't know. It's not even a real thing, ragman just made it up, so how can it have a purpose?

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

God Dammit...

15. Jihad Joe

Who the freak has Ward on there Ignore list

Aussie61 likes this.
  16. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Not me!!! Ward is cool. :cheers:
    Didn't know there was an ignore list,seems a bit childish to me :dunno:

17. ragman

There is an ignore list. If you click on your user name under the search box, it says People You Follow and People You Ignore. There are now several people I ignore. You know who you are. Ward IS NOT one of them.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I must be doing something wrong. Kiss my as$ bisches.

Aussie61 likes this.
  19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yes, there is an ignore list. Which you merely pretend to use, because it would drive you freaking nuts if you didn't actually know what people were saying about you...as evidenced by all the times I was able to bait you into a rage when I was supposed to be on your "ignore" list.

Aussie61 likes this.
  20. LitesOut13

LitesOut13 Rookie

It would be like Clowney falling to 10