The war for number 10 Jersey. GO

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by LebaneseFF, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

If RG3 gives up his number 10, he's more of a f@gg0t than I originally thought he was.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

nice to see desean isnt a distraction already.

Aussie61 likes this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

rather be in the land of misfit toys than the land and kingdom of the stupid insane senile owner!

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

DJ will be wearing number 11 when he runs by the dbs in philly,new york and the giants this season.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

He can run by every DB in the league, when they go 3-13 agian, what will his speed matter?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Only to look back for the ball and see RG3 flat on his back, under a dogpile of defenders, and still holding onto it.

Mike likes this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

the best i seen from the over the top homers in d.c. was how it benefitted the team to not have the #2 pick in the draft so they could afford jackson.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

that land and kingdom finishes ahead of you team every year.

fedex is the place where big name FA's go to die.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jackson is wearing 11

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

skins have not done much lately,i'll give you that,but when it comes to advancing in the playoffs and actually winning a superbowl,they have company in the eagles and cowgirls cause they have not done crap lately either! and in our past our trophy case has 3 lombardi trophies in it.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another Redskins quarterback is changing his number...Kirk Cousins from 12 to 8, so Andre Roberts can wear the same number he wore with the Cardinals. Roberts is making a $12,000 donation to Cousins’ football camp as part of the switch.

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I believe there was some fellating as well

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

When you have nothing else to bring to the table, use ancient trophies as a statement.

14. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Mikey our okay, you can make that statement.

But

Smeags, 1960 really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! full stop :)

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

i upset you. im sorry.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

daniel snyder - click BOOM there goes the dyamite.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

no,you really did'nt. really,nobody in the nfc east but the giants have had anything to really brag about in the last 10,15 years lately have they? what is winning in the regular season if you get knocked out before you win it all?

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Thought that was limited to the cowboys fellating one another over haircuts at the old white house?8ball irvin sets up the appointments.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what do you think the ones the cowboys are full of? cowboys have no room to talk either! last time they won a superbowl was 1994,so those trophies in their case are full of rust as the skins trophies are.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I take it you dont know what fellating is

Stabbing someone in the neck isnt fellating