The war for number 10 Jersey. GO

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by LebaneseFF, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

1996,18 years which is almost as pathetic as washington's! washington is not picked year in and out to win much either,but dallas is picked every year and every single time they crap the bed! i hope jerry lives a long live cause as long as he is the gm,cowboys are gonna keep losing and keeping coaches that can't win.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

In what Universe is Dallas picked every year to win it all? I'd like to live there.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

im pretty sure nobody is bragging. i merely pointed out the obvious that for the most under snyder, the big name FA's the skins have signed haven't exactly panned out.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

they are by their fans everytime the team signs a big name. i invite anyone to go to extreme skins if you need to see any proof.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You have a young senile owner who keeps throwing stuff on the wall to see if it will stick.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

oooooooh snap !

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Interesting...

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

smeags you and ragman should get a room.:ROTFLMAO:

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

have not necessarily helped out the eagles neither.regardless,the trophy case still does not have any super bowl trophies in it.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

can you have a conversation that amounts to more than - im rubber you're glue ?

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

just keep seeking your precious.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

now you're talking.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

[​IMG]

I guess when the Redskins offense takes a pic together, Jaccpot will be alone holding up an 11 jersey instead.

16. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Lol thats all pretty much completely made up. Dallas is picked every year lmfao. Are you freaking serious? Or are you pulling our leg? You almost had me there for a second. Picked every year........man that was a good one

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No. I have standards.

Diesel44 likes this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what were the other guys posing for?

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not sure, but it's every offensive starter except for one....

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when is dallas not picked? you must have crap in your ears if you can't hear them get picked year in and out,and on every tv show to win the nfc east,and they choke every year!