The war for number 10 Jersey. GO

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by LebaneseFF, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when is dallas not picked? you must have crap in your ears if you can't hear them get picked year in and out,and on every tv show to win the nfc east,and they choke every year!

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i ain't gonna say the kid did not have problems,obviously he did and still does. i just hope that he sees that he has a unique chance here to grow up,and make his reputation a lot better. that includes no more gang signals on the field and on facebook and all the other social places on the net. he can do a lot good if he grows up,not only to himself but other guys coming into the league he can mentor.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Funny because Im pretty sure Washington was picked this year. How did that go. And im pretty sure the Giants were the favorites the year before and the Eagles the year before that. Ya we were the favorites in 2010 and we crap the bed. Not 3-13 crap the bed. Not lost the 2nd overall pick in a trade 2 years ago crap the bed, but yes we did crap the bed

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's funny that you mention the word, "mentor". It seems that one of the main reasons Chip didn't want him around was due to the possible bad influence he could have on younger players and the way they treat others within the team.

DeSean seems like a nice enough kid at the very heart of him, so I hope this was a wake up call. At the same time I kind of want him to implode in Washington for obvious reasons.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

You know what stands to be true, regardless of what internet forum you visit.

You can debate and argue with Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys fans. You cant do anything with Skins fans, they're all delusional off season superbowl champions. Valid points mean nothing to them.

Jihad Joe, DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  6. Jihad Joe

Some has been to Extreme Skins
    ^^
    This guy

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

HTTR was the absolute worst.

8. Jihad Joe

Hard to beat HTTR

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i could careless about what cowboy fans who always think they are better than the world think! change your signature pic,he is in denver now.you should pay more attention to team transactions.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Thank freak that you once again told me that DWare has moved from Dallas. Without your chirping in my ear, I wouldnt have ever known that vitale information. You are a beautiful source of knowledge

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

as freaked up as you seem,i do not doubt that!

12. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I hadn't paid any attention to this thread because i really couldn't give a rats ass about who wears #10.
    But it's a lazy sunny Sunday morning here in Oz,and I was just catching up on GIF news and decided to look in.Some interesting banter at the start...and then BOOM!!
    To say things got a little off topic is an understatement! You guys should start a radio comedy show,you could call it "Cowboys & Injuns" (it's more original than Diesel & Mike) and Rags could be like a little clown that pops up every so often and says something (usually silly). Then you could have an Eagle that swoops down and craps on your head,and "Cowboy" tries to shoot it while "Injun" uses a bow & arrow....you both miss and get pissed off,so you beat the crap out of Clownman.
    Think I could be on to something?

Diesel44, TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  13. smeags

smeags militant geek

he was my buddy.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

the hoggettes ... nothing more needs to be said about this fanbase then those two words.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

such a weak statement it is just not even worth responding too.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

...and yet you did.

Aussie61 likes this.
  17. smeags

smeags militant geek

cause he in his heart he agrees with me.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

know what the hogettes formed for? they raised money for a sick ward for terminally ill children in a dc hospital.
    now you can go back to your lost cause,hunting for your precious. I Know the skins will not win a sb,but i know damn well the eagles sure as hell will not either any time soon. so you will just have to keep on being the miserable sos that always has an empty trophy case at the end of the day,won't ya smeags?

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

millions of people do charity work without the drag queen element.

just admit it, a bunch of rednecks in dresses is funny.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Hogettes. Does that refer to the fans or the cheerleaders?:ROTFLMAO: