Who Wins More Games Next Year: Eagles or Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Discuss

Kurt likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

All 'Skins hate aside, the Eagles are the more complete team. An entire year of the chipcoast offense under their belt, they will be more fluid this year. Added to that, I like Foles alot more than I like McKnee

3. Jihad Joe

Ya, RG3-13 still hasnt learned to read a defense. There were many times last year he looked god awful until the Skins were out of the game padded his stats VS prevents

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The uncertainty of RGIII and his offensive line tilts things the Eagles way still, even though the Eagles have plenty of question marks themselves.

Omen likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

eagles. they will address the WR situation in the draft. plus lets be honest how have the prior big name FA's signings worked in d.c. ?

6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Skins
    [​IMG]

Kurt likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Eagles. More complete team.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Eagles easily. More talent across the board, a full offseason program with a staff that theyve already succeeded under, theres no reason I can think of that would indicate anything but improvement and continued success from them.

Redskins...new coach with no HC experience, new systems to learn, new players to integrate, on top of coming off a terrible year...nothing there leads me to believe that they are going to be anything better than marginally decent this coming season. They've got a lot of pieces in place and could be building towards something in a couple years, but I can't see this being their year. Too many questions.

Aussie61 likes this.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

eagles,or at least they should! skins will win more than dallas will. i think the skins go 7-9 or 8-8 with luck and no major injuries.

10. Jihad Joe

I dont even see the Skins winning more then Dallas unless Romo goes Shaub this year. Dallas was right there with the Eagles last year and the only loss we ddidn't replace yet was a spiritual loss. Ware missed as time as he played last year, and was ineffective much of the time. IMO the Eagles and Cowboys are 8-10 win teams and the Skins are a 6-8 win team with the Giants in the cellar

86WARD likes this.
  11. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I like what the Eagles have talent wise more than the Redskins do, even without DeSean Jackson. I think DeSean Jackson makes the Redskins better on offense but I will still say the Eagles win more games. It's only April, so what do I know, lol.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Eagles win more games because of a better offense.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]

15. Jihad Joe

So we arent allowed to present an argument or are you to dumb to present a counter argument

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

you say crap out of hate,not actually football facts! I try to be fair with all teams,regardless how much i hate them! you are not like that,you base yours on hate!

17. Jihad Joe

Righhhhhhhht