NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by DawkinsINT, Apr 20, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy crap that was some offensive display by the Spurs in the 1st half. 71 points on the road??

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

How do these players not throw something during the post-game presser? Question to LeBron: "LeBron you set a playoffs record for turnovers with 7 tonight. How do you feel about that?" WTF?

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I was working and could only watch bits and pieces but damn that crap got ugly.

So how does the rest of this thing play out?

I have Miami winning responding and winning Game Four but after that?

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Oh man that was beautiful. I only saw the first half but I don't think I needed to see any more.

Highest field goal percentage for a half in finals history. The spurs were hitting absolutely everything.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

whoa, whoa, wait a ducking minute - you mean to tell me that the spurs actually beat miami without a big AC issue that caused the king to sit out the last 4 minutes of the game ?

6. markaz

The King had a bad case of brain cramps.

7. Steve12

I am thoroughly enjoying this. The heat honestly look like they just don't care. Or like they're just waiting the spurs to just choke and hand it to them.

The difference in how hard each team is playing is obvious, even to an average fan like myself. The spurs are playing like it's a game 7, the heat are playing like it's a regular season game.

8. DawkinsINT

I'm stunned the Spurs are doing this to them again. They are putting on a clinic in team basketball.

Omen likes this.
  9. markaz

This isn't a case of what's wrong with Miami as it is the Spurs are just that much better than their opposition (including the head coach). I cannot remember an NBA finals where Games 3 and 4 were so totally dominated by the road team....and I've seen a lot of them.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

lmao at the heat and their pathetic fans.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

12. DawkinsINT

The people that show up at the arena aren't the true fans. They are the 1% that can afford playoff tickets before going home to their mansions with a trophy wife.

13. Steve12

It's no secret that Miami sports fans in general are awful. The heat just happen to probably be the worst.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah there's no defending that fanbase.

15. DawkinsINT

My only point was that you can't judge a fan base by those that leave early in a game that expensive. You aren't seeing the hard core fans there.

16. markaz

17. Steve12

The heat are off to a crazy hot start, and the spurs are ice cold.

And the refs have adjust botched like 3 calls.

18. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

the Spurs survived the onslaught. Time to take over and finish this game.

Steve12 likes this.
  19. Steve12

Spot on, buck. Tim duncan took over this game then leonard put then ahead with a 3.

20. Steve12

Another game, another 20 point lead for the spurs. This series is going to be a huge stain on the legacy of king James, even though he's played pretty well.