The Official Brazil 2014 World Cup Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by TJ, Dec 6, 2013.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

We should stay with Schürler as forwarder and Lahm as defender, that's the way it started to work yesterday

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That goal by Germany was pretty awesome. I think it was the first one where the dude hit it with his heel.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Happens once in a while

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Well Schürrle I feel is a bloody good winger, but not one I'd rely on to be the striking player which the position dictates in Low's system. Same with sticking Ozil on the wing. Completely agree with Lahm at fullback though, he's a bit cack in the middle and your fullbacks suck ass.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Argentina comes up with a late goal...Swiss with a couple minutes left to try to tie it up...

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Messi is one of the 4 or 5 soccer players I can actually recognize. I've liked him for a while, just based on random highlights I see. So I hope Argentina goes all the way if usa doesn't.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Trying to remember if the U.S. had one shot on goal in the first half. Nut it up, U.S.A.

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Özil and Schürle should have swaped sides, since Schürle isn't good with his left foot, but Özil can play with each side. Özil is a hot topic here and alot of ppl wonder, why he's still in the team. Höwedes sucks big time

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Real good opportunity by the US there...couldn't get it in. Better opportunity by Belium and they can't get it in...

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Howard is making some nice saves out there.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Howard is playing a great tournament

12. andy82

Howard has been criminally underrated for years over here. Never understood as to why.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's been ridiculous in these last few minutes...

14. andy82

And that DeAndre Yedlin needs to get out of MLS asap. He looks a real talent down that right hand side.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Too bad Howard is already 35. We probably won't see him back in the goal 2018

16. andy82

Going by who else is available, that would mean Brad Guzan...and that would not be good for the Yanks.

ollysj likes this.
  17. andy82

Holy duck what a miss

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Still plenty of time left in the game but there's a very good chance that that Belgium goal is gonna hurt...

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That should do it