GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Depends on when the draft is...

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

EST 10PM 16th August

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not sure I can swing that

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Lol @ evil.
    You couldn't have made the suspension end like a day before the draft?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kinda sucks because now everyone in that league is suffering.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Phags

86WARD likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

@86WARD you can unban him and see if he wants to come back for that league. Up to you..

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll try to reach out to him and see if we can get him back and get the league going.

10. Omen

Sweet. Do it

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sent Walnuts an email via the ESPN site email in hopes that he gets it and shoots over here...

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Woah, I wield the unban hammer? Don't worry, I realize that with great power comes great responsibility. I will use it wisely.

86WARD likes this.
  13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well we sure got screwed here, and lost weeks we'd need to replace members, get the money sorted, etc. I was hoping the rest of the remaining members would have stepped up in my absence and gotten the ball rolling on like...anything, to be honest, but that clearly didnt happen. Whoevers left on here, @86WARD, @Omen, @Inclulbus, @Steve12, @themush...let me know whats up ASAP.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm in @Walnuts. Glad to see you back bro. Maybe some of the knucklehead guys want in? Cut the league down to 12...10 if we really have to?

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thanks man, good to be back. Yeah I think a cut to 12 is inevitable (and not the worst idea in the world anyway). I'll give a few days for people to check in and then get the ball rolling on replacements.

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'll be in if you guys are cool with me floating the buy in for a month or so. Don't have the extra cash right now.

17. Omen

I'm still in , joto

18. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'm in. Let me know the details. Y'all can text me, it's easier. 3043566557. I can ask @RichLikeWh0a if he wants back in

86WARD likes this.
  19. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I messaged him and a couple other guys but never heard back. Hopefully he'll answer you.

20. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Sorry guys, was off of here for a while and then got turned around when the site went through some changes. Thought I was unable to log in for a while. I'm looking to get caught up to speed here.

I'm willing to be involved, but as the person who won last year and didn't see money, I'd kind of like to know what's going on with that first. I had heard from Ktrain about money originally but then that went dead.

Sorry for my absence, I actually have missed some of the punks around here.

Steve12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.