Sons of Anarchy: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Diesel44, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Got off to a bloody start last night.jax is gonna go ape crap crazy when he finds out that gemma killed tara. I Am
    hoping that there will not many people left standing at the end of the season. It is my fave show and i'll miss it next fall. that version of bohemian rhapsody covered by 3 different singers was awesome last night.
    [​IMG]
    http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-episode-1/

MichRob likes this.
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I didn't watch last night. I have it recorded though. So I'm not going to even read the first post until I get to watch. A buddy at work told me it was a good episode though.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am gonna really miss it next season.in my view,probably the best show ever from fx,and i have been hooked since season 1.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wasnt all that stoked on the opener, but it could have been worse. I'll refrain from spoilers.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

6. Steve12

Just got done watching. I'm a little disappointed in how slow it was for an opener. I can definitely see how it's setting up for an epic final season though.

7. Steve12

Walnuts likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

did anyone watch the after show.. Jax kept switching between his British accent and his "Jax voice" - really annoying..

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the blood is really flowing wekk after week.jax just does not give a shirt and will kill anybody regardless of the cost.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i could not disagree more.they brought reality into story and that is what entertainemnt should do.SOA is a lot better than breaking bad.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lol theres nothing remotely approaching reality about SOA. Ive watched it since the beginning, and I enjoy it, but I harbor no delusions about it being anything more than a shallow, violent, short attention span soap opera for dudes who never had the balls to be badasses but always wished they did. Better than BB? Not even remotely close. More entertaining? Maybe, in the sense that its just constant (though often pointless) action...but better, no way. Thats like saying Kiss is better than Pink Floyd.

ICECOLD, Steve12 and Omen like this.
  12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thats always irritated me, Hunnam does a good job but even on the show itself he can't completely bury the accent.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it's my type of entartainment wally! to me,it is the best show i have seen,especially on cable!

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Ron Perlman was on 105.3 The Fan this morning. His autobiography, Easy Street (The Hard Way): A Memoir, just hit bookstores yesterday.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

I didnt watch this shownfrom the start. binged watched it for.the month. up to ep 2 of this season.

gemma needs to be dipped ever so slowly into scalding hot cooking oil.

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

august marks has resorted to taking off bobby's parts and mailing them to sam crowes headquarters.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Theyre finally getting to the point. Hopefully it gets fun for the last few episodes...my prediction, Rat is the rat, deep cover fed. Its happened for real before, I bet its the big omg reveal. Ive seen the script you see, all you dummies just be watching this thinking it's "relly happnin like tht"!! NO!! Its all actors just following their scripts and storylines you childish imbeciles, don't you see? ITS ALL ON CAMERA JIST LIKE TH FOOTBALL I SEEN IT ON THE TELEVISION SO ITS NOT REAL LIFE.

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

YOU CANNOT BE ON THE TELEVISION WITHOUT A SCRIPT, YOU SEE

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

real good episode minus the car chase. seriously you never play jazz during a car chase. wtf