Oh When the Aints', Oh When The Aints' Come Marching In

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Sep 15, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

man, you would think by all the talk from aints fans that only an act of god would stop the team from going 19-0 & winning every game by at least 30 points this season. as we were told, drew brees is better than every other HOF qb ever combined, their defense was going to curb stomp every offense it faced, bill walsh couldn't hold sean payton's clipboard ... blah blah blah blah.

how's that working out so far ? at this rate you diehard fans will be wearing bags over your heads again.

contender my balls. mediocre at best.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

where is your super bowl ring? the Aints are gone dog.

3. Buck Fenson

those with no rings talks no crap. so shut your cum hole and take it up the ass like the girl you are. :buttrock:

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

0-2 teams don't make the playoffs. Aint's are definitely back, baby.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

ZOMG it's the "you got no rings" response.

duck that ... i will talk crap cause your team right now is crap. you just lost to the browns. THE duckING BROWNS.

6. Buck Fenson

Browns gotta start somewhere. but to your post, I never did say that Bill Walsh couldn't hold Coach Payton's clip board. That is just plain stupid. Bill Walsh started this. We would still be three yards and a cloud of dust without his genius. Besides dog, I grew up watching the actual games Bill Walsh coached. I know first hand unlike you that has to depend on second hand info. You feel like you can run your mouth about my team and you have nothing on your resume. and my crap team beat your team so what does that make your team? Less than crap? And did it at your house, on the road, where we got our first road playoff win ever. What does that make your team? Just wondering because you seem to have forgotten that. Even Dallas butt ducked your team in the playoffs. You have no reason to talk crap. All I heard last season was that Chip Kelly is a ducking genius and he is going to take your team all the way. We came to your house and dog slapped you and then made you sign our sorry safety to boot.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You sure could use that sorry safety right now. That defense couldn't stop Eli.

86WARD likes this.
  8. Buck Fenson

no we couldn't. Jenkins can't tackle or cover. our problem is #21 and #24. and Ryan trying to get too exotic with his coverage. Last year when he just played mostly base the defense shined for the most part. now he is trying to get too cute and it is not working.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

again, #21 didnt throw the pick 6.

how many point did the saints lose by again the the power house browns ? oh yeah, 2 points.

lets see if my math is correct .... hmmmm

if the aints lose by 2 points and their crapstain faced qb throws a pick 6 that means they could've won by 4

amiright ?

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Thats because Ryan is overrated. Last year was his only good defense in his entire career. His scheme is unsound and any decent OC will take advantage of the massive holes in coverage he creates with his blitzes

11. Buck Fenson

I have to agree with you there. Guess I was enamored by the way the defense improved last year. but we will see if they can turn it around. And he really don't blitz that much at all.

12. Jihad Joe

He doesnt know when to blitz. He has crapty situational awareness. He trys to outthink his opposition calling a blitz when the situation calls for a 3 man rush, or call a 3 man rush when it calls for a blitz. What he needs to realize is that he isnt Marv Lewis or d**k Lebeau or even his brother

13. Jihad Joe

He also needs elite CBs to run his system

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyone see Payton yelling at Ryan?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  15. smeags

smeags militant geek

well lucky for you aints fans that the team got rid of that over the hill rb darren sproles cause man, he stinks.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  16. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

Jihad Joe likes this.
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Aaron Rodgers. He stinks.

18. Buck Fenson

he does. to both posts.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

right now darren sproles would be a better db then any on the saints roster.

20. Jihad Joe

Hes clearly washed up