Gotham

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 26, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Haven't seen episode 2 yet. I'll see it tomorrow.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

So does Gordon and his wife name their daughter Barbara Gordon after the wife?

3. ragman

While the critics like this show, viewers either like it or hate it. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I think it is a great show.Then again i was a huge fan of smallville,and i love Arrow too. The Flash starts next week.

Omen likes this.
  5. ragman

I think the haters are those people who like to nitpick a show to death. Because it's not exactly like the comic book, they hate it.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

or some people liked the comics for Batman not the surrounding characters.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yes Gordon's is known as Barbra Keane Gordon.

I think the show is pretty cool as of now.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am shocked it took this long to develop a series based on what made all the characters develop into what they are in the batman series we have all known through the years.In my view,Snallville being on network tv got it all started in the right direction. I'd love to see other series or prequels to a lot of characters in the comic book world like the fantastic 4,aquaman,green lantern just to name a few. i do not know many men around my age(50ish) that did not read comic books as kid and revert back from grown man to little boy when a beloved comic book character gets translated to tv or the silver screen.gets me everytime!

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'm a fan of smallville. aquaman might be another good one with the whole atlantis connection.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

WB made an aquaman pilot a few years before smallville ended.the plot was good,just hartley from smallville was playing him but it never got past the pilot. i saw the pilot and it was pretty good.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

really ? over the guy that played aquaman in smallville ?

thinking ahead, wouldnt it be cool if gotham was only a 5 years series and ended with bruce wayne meeting superman (christopher welling) ?

12. Buck Fenson

word is that you are up for the role of Wonder Woman. Care to confirm that?

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

no comment.

gotta watch the 3rd episode tonight.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was really good. I'm digging this show and I don't really get into the Superhero thing.

15. Buck Fenson

Saw the show for the first time and it sucked. The acting is horrible at best. Seems they are overacting. The only one who remotely resembled a decent character was the Penguin.

16. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt this way, but I did think it got better in episodes 2 and 3. The 1st episode was pretty bad and I almost quit right there but I just watched it a few days ago so I already had episodes 2 and 3 waiting. For now I'll keep watching, I have no interest in the Mooney storyline (might be because of Jada).

I will add the one thing that bothered me about the last episode, is that lets ignore that a weather balloon probably won't lift a human high enough to kill him, but the 2nd guy was a cop, he had a gun on him and for some reason didn't think of shooting the balloon?

Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.
  17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Those things are full of flammable gasses, did you learn nothing from the Hindenburg?

18. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

It's spelled Heisenberg.

Steve12 likes this.
  19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling "it". I'm a huge Batman fan, but this show doesn't do anything for me. Feels like just another cops drama. I might be done soon...

20. ragman

Haven't seen last night's episode yet.