ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Don't worry about today. Whats going to happen to the NFC west is it will become a tie breaker/parity fantastic dream.
    The Cards have only played one division game to this point. Its going to get really weird. LOL
    enjoy the dramatic show.
    as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

86WARD likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's 4-8 with his picks this week. Completely clueless.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Maybe next week I'll take him off the Ignore List and catch up.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm amazed this thread is still a thing.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

you went 4-8. eat a stick.

8. ram29jackson

that of course means nothing. I am experimenting where I think they are trying to lead you based on what I know will happen at the end of the season. I went what looked the opposite way on purpose due to all the money going the other way. I went 4-8 but I was the only one to choose Miami. And my previous weeks are still quite impressive based on that logic.
    I was a week too early on a lot of my choices yesterday. But look what happened.
    the Eagles will now decline and so will Dallas. The Giants will now gain ground and I'm the only one who knew that ahead of time. and the Cards over all offensive rank is like 23 or 26 depending on espn or nfl.com which seems incredibly fishy for a 7-1 team. They will now drop off.

again,please think like someone who actually has an education of some sort. My getting picks right or wrong has nothing to do with and doesn't prove whether games are manipulated.

read both this post and my previous one a month from now and you will be singing a different tune.

Walnuts likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

holy f--k this is GOLD !!!!! comedic gold that is.

again you took the bible thumping dope philosophy and applied it to football. it's all pre-determined and if something happens to prove your dumb stance wrong you use the "have faith" & "GODdell" has a plan bullshirt answers.

impressive.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I've been telling you all along. When conspiracy theorists are proven wrong, they blame it on another conspiracy theory.

"ZOMG THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE!!!"

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why should @smeags think like he has an education when you are not? It's only fair...

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

All these players suffering injuries and concussions....such great actors.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Foles gets paid to act the broken collarbone...duh...

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

How bout dem Giants gaining ground! Stellar prediction as usual.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Come on now...there's still plenty of time for another Manning comeback.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

17. ram29jackson

yes, and it will be a playoff spot at the end of the season. Wait and watch

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

so the giants are going 7-1 in the 2nd half of the season. cause thats what it will take.

how will the eagles decline ? show me your w/l predictions on the last 8 games for them.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

They aren't predictions, they are scripts.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

my bad, i'm not very fluent in stupid.