Redskins QB RGIII Benched For Second Time This Season

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by 86WARD, Nov 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Trainwreck

ICECOLD likes this.
  3. smeags

smeags militant geek

if none of you have enjoyed the jerry springer world known as extreme skins.com i invite you to experience one of the small wonders of life.

oh man when they drafted this dolt you have thought the 2nd coming of christ had just come to d.c.

hey desean ... how ya doing pal ?

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

RG3 is Vince Young II?

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The authors of articles written about Griffin as being a duel threat (running and passing) need to submit retractions. No legs, no Griffin.
    Racist.

DaBears22 likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's starting to look like it...

It will get interesting. The Redskins need to decide if they'll pick his 5th year option for 2016 in March 2015. The Panthers just did it for Cam Newton, and it's like a $12 million cap hit or something if they do...

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

So much for Jay Gruden being a QB guru. Couldn't develop Griffin, couldn't develop Cousins, about to show he can't develop McCoy...

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

should have benched him and halftime sunday.he's playing like crap.he owes it to the other players to attempt to win.give somebody else a chance.
    maybe rg3 can grow up and EARN the position,not just get it by default.

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I hear he is done in Washington

10. markaz

I wonder how "hands off" Daniel Snyder is going to be when the really tough decisions regarding Griffin have to be addressed.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Doubt it.he and gruden need to have a come to jesus meeting and learn how to get along.I Understand the need to play mccoy cause he gives them the better chance to win now.he is not a long term solution as redskins starter.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

if he ever wants to win,he needs to end his involvment at signing the checks.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

14. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

RG Knee has had major injuries so no surprise he would be gun shy in the pocket but he'll get that confidence back sometime. Might not be with Washington.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

How "brilliant" did the Redskins look a few seasons ago with RGIII at 1 and Cousins at 4? lol

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Neither is Griffen. He just doesnt have to attitude to be productive. He has turned into JaMarcus Russell

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's a little sad, considering what he showed his rookie season. That was an incredible performance, it would have been nice to have seen that develop in a better environment, and with better health.

19. markaz

We've all heard the stories about his wife being able to attend practices when no other players' wives are allowed, the RGIII weekly press conferences, family running amok at the 'Skins facility, reserved parking spaces at Arby's, etc, etc, etc. And how many of his perks were at the request of RGIII himself? Gotta believe that behind that cheesy smile he's a prima donna and now he's had the air sucked out of his balloon. Definitely fun to watch in year one when he could run, but beside that, he's proven to be an average NFL QB. I only hope that his benching doesn't cause him to lose the lifetime Subway card he worked so hard for.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Very curious to see how he would do in Chip Kelly's system. He's got the physical tools, although mechanically he has gone in the shirtter. Mentally, he's just not grasping it and it's the easy stuff like when to do one, three, five step drops.