ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well why did he have a bandage on his hand in the post game presser?!?

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I demand hard proof of Eric Berry's lymphoma! Its clearly just a false injury drummed up to make a sympathetic storyline about the underdog Chiefs going on an amazing Super Bowl run. From here on out, Kansas City will DOMINATE.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

the Giants were already out Its a meaningless throw away game where they have everyone bet on the Giants and profit from fooling you again. Cant you think anything through at all ?

4. ram29jackson

are you seriously that stupid and childish ? nothing I do is a shot in the dark. Its to see if they want teams out of Cleveland's way a little sooner. As you did notice the Ravens and Steelers lost today. Even though Cleveland lost ,that definitely benefits them in the last month. Please learn to think 2 steps ahead instead of one step behind.

5. ram29jackson

um, the rest of the nation believed they had a chance and still have a chance. the fact is whether they were 9-1 or 1-15, I'm the only one who said from day one that they were failing. They can script things and feed reasons why so you think its your football knowledge that explains to you why it happened. Injuries ? the injuries are fake and staged as well. Get me all the poof you can any of those injuries are real. You cant. History shows it was gamblers who invented the injury report in the first place. Its made to benefit them and fool the public and change the lines. It doesn't mean there was ever a real injury.

I came to this site later. Its dead and no one comes around but you 5 guys. I've done this on multiple sites since august. Stop wasting your time rooting for a team that's never winning anything. Its no surprise,its meant to be.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Thank you for that response. Simply a confirmation that the Ignore List is a very good thing. Again....thank you.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Congrats for winning Dummy of 2014! Lol.

8. ram29jackson

IE I explain myself thoroughly and you still act like a fool.

9. ram29jackson

IE you have no intellectual ability to debate common sense and even the most basic truth and logic so you run away.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not really. But if it makes you feel better, you go right ahead and think that pumpkin.

common sense? lol.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I did a search to find others who support our lunatic crackpot's theory. By far the biggest example they give is about last years NFC Championship game.

At no point did they bring up the bad calls and non-calls that went the 49ers way. You can take any game and show specific calls to fit your narrative.

What I don't understand is why someone who thinks the league is rigged would even watch it, let alone furthermore join a message board and pick 'em league.

86WARD likes this.
  12. smeags

smeags militant geek

the only one that was fooled on the giants was this one dope who posts on a little known MB.

congrats. dope.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They want us to upen our eyes...

14. ram29jackson

I was here before that... I only found out this summer. I'm having fun figuring out their story line. The fact is all the time killer bullshirt you look for on forums still doesn't represent the majority of a populous in many categories. The only thing you can find ? You are a horrible researcher to begin with even having google at your disposal.

now...half this country has said it watches football . that means theres 150 million who don't. Theres plenty who knew from the get go that this is all crap and don't waste their time watching athletes run around. theres plenty that understand logically that a team cant win multiple championships without manipulation. They just don't waste their time on forums and time killer stuff on the internet.
    you just don't hang in those circles. I'll still hang it with the guys because its an excuse to. I'm not hanging with the wine,cheese and classical music crowd because that bores me. I like the aesthetics of sports and color and football helmets are like colorful gladiator armor .

but make no mistake. pro sports was started by gamblers for gambling, that has never changed. But the more money they made and the wiser people got, the glitzier and shiny they have made it look.

theres plenty written about this by ex players and theres plenty friends of ex players who know. You just don't anyone willing to tell you yet and you aren't willing to get the books.

...cognitive dissonance...

I stopped lying to myself when I see too many inconsistency's and stuff just plain wrong. I don't make excuses for it anymore.

[​IMG]

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

You only watch sports because of the pretty costumes they wear? Hmmm, I've known some girls like you.

16. ram29jackson

LOL oh -f- off fool. I said nothing of the sort. People do make a creative living designing sports uniforms and theres nothing homo about a football helmet.

[​IMG]

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

That's gay

18. ram29jackson

I still say its better than lime green LOL

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Says there's nothing homo about a football helmet, and follows with a picture of a football helmet that has a gaping purple asshole as a logo. Well played, sir.

86WARD likes this.
  20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yet when asked a gazillions times, you can't produce one piece of evidence...lol.