All Indications Are Jim Harbaugh Is Heading To Michigan

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Talk' started by 86WARD, Dec 28, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jim Harbaugh appears poised to take the head coaching job at the University of Michigan after coaching the 49ers for the last time today.

Although an official announcement has not been made by Harbaugh, by Michigan or by the 49ers, several reports indicate that Harbaugh has already made up his mind to accept the offer from his alma mater, which will reportedly pay him $8 million a year. Joe Pequeno of CBS reports that a verbal agreement is in place between Harbaugh and Michigan.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ions-are-jim-harbaugh-is-heading-to-michigan/

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, his style probably works better in the long run in college. He strikes me as a 'dictator' type and that style will wear on grown men after time.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree...that style can take it's toll on college kids as well IMO.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah but they only generally have to deal with it for a year or two and they're gone, with a new crop incoming every year to buy into the rah-rah-rah. Quicker player turnover equals less issues with his style, basically.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

True, but if "the word" gets around, it could potentially hurt their recruiting efforts at some point.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Harbaugh will get michigan back to a consistent top 20 team status.i think that is what they are really looking for more than anything.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Maybe the 49ers can go back to Rollin' With Nolan.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So long as it includes Mike McCarthy too, I'm okay with that.
    [​IMG]

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed. I think Urban better start looking over his shoulder.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

this was as predictable as the sun coming up every day.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

never been a big fan of urban meyer myself.i'd rather see saban and harbaugh meet up a few times for the national championship.

12. ragman

Or, like the Eagles beating the Cowboys at the rematch at the Linc?

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

again you cant get the joke right.

stick to pure stupid, humor just isn't your thing.

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]
    The 2014 Dallas Cowboys are the greatest NFL team ever assembled and Tony Romo is ready for the Hall of Fame. We get it, Rags. I only wish the Cards could have played the 'Boys in the Wild Card game. At least we could lose to a worthy team and it would have given you the opportunity to hit me with some of your 'shots'.

16. ragman

That was humor?

Mark, I never said that Romo was a HOF QB. For THIS SEASON, he finished the year 1st in QB rating, passer rating, comp %, TD %, 3rd down conversion %, 1st down % and YPA. That looks like a MVP candidate to me who at least belongs in the discussion.

17. ragman

Now, back to this humor thing. See the picture I attached of the clown? That's because you're all bozos!:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

Now, THAT is funny! Consider yourselves all provoked! ROFL!!!!

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

goobers have the best laughs don't they ?

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

In the old days we could have banned him for thread hijacking

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but then steve decided to become a woman.