Report: NFL finds 11 footballs were under-inflated in AFC title game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jan 21, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I don't think you're wrong. Maybe the worst part is the denial. Brady and Bill's staff were keeping it a secret from him?

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Kind of like players putting money in a jar then the winner is decided by the biggest "hit" on a QB... the rules are, what the rules are. They broke the rules to gain an advantage... which also could have impacted the spread getting smashed and me losing a couple bucks SO off with their heads~!

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I would think nothing is a secret from a HC like Bill, at least not football related decisions.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Either Belichik is a great actor,or he is telling the truth based on his look and demeanor today at his press conference. I Never saw him come out and be as open with the media as he was today.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brady, on the other hand, looked kind of nervous to me...

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Belichek threw him under the bus kind of! lol

ragman likes this.
  7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

So who actually handles the footballs once they pass inspection? The home teams staff? 11/12 footballs messed with is way too much of a coincidence for belichick or brady not to have a hand in it. lol deflategate will gather more interest than the super bowl.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

So why all of a sudden be so open with the media if traditionally he is not...

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The Brady balls supercut is impeccable.

10. markaz

I wonder what the total hit would be if Goodell decided NE had to forfeit the game. At least a couple of thousand bucks I'd imagine:re:

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Commissioner Goodell...What will the punishment be for the Patriots in regards to deflategate?

"I have no explanation for what happened."

12. markaz

Wuh?

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hehe...poor Mark doesn't get the joke.

86WARD likes this.
  14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

we'd all have to learn how to play zippidity do dah through our assholes before he'd let that enter his mind! kraft and mara will never be punished for anything they do!

15. markaz

Mark gets its...Mark's response was one of not understanding...just like Brady, Belichick and now Goodell. Mark made a wimpy, lame-assed attempt at sarcasm and it was a total fail. Now leave Mark alone. He's having a senior moment.

This story gets even better:
    D’Qwell Jackson didn’t notice a problem with football
    Profootballtalk

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, you'll hear sound clips from that for years.

17. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

It would be hilarious if brady is suspended for the super bowl, patriots forced to start garoppolo and the pats win and garoppolo is the mvp, pats cut brady and garoppolo ends up having a brady-like career.

Diesel44 likes this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what would be even better is if belichik would also get suspended along with brady and josh mcdaniels got to coach the team in the superbowl right along with it.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

so when thery get to ex-players that arent dirtbags like warren sapp you find that none of them back bellicheat or brady.

btw - you sig/photshop guys. somebody needs to make a pic of brady's head on jim carey's body from the movie liar liar.

86WARD likes this.
  20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

found this one.
    [​IMG]

smeags and DaBears22 like this.