Gotham

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 26, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Literally the only show I wouldn't miss. Rare these days unless you're a teen with excessive hormones.

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

ask my wife,i watch way too much tv! i have a 3tb hard drive loaded up with just tv shows.i usually watch justified and never miss that like i used to sons of anarchy. i usually also watch arrow.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

3 terabytes? that is a lot.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The scarecrow story will continue tomorrow. They're finally staying with one new villain for more than one story...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are there a lot of Easter eggs/references to the comics in this show? I like it a lot, but at times I feel like I am missing references because I wasn't a big Superhero Comic guy when I was younger. I read them occasionally, but not on a regular basis.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

It has it's fair share of them. For instance. The apt. In which Gordon and Barbra live in resemble es The Watchtower where Batgirl/Oracle uses as a headquarters.

Poison Ivy has made her appearance not sure it you caught that.

The woman DR. Actually plays a important mother figure for Bruce in the comics.

Don Moroni plays a big part in two faces story as per comics, whonhas already made an appearance in gothanm

All I can remember for now

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

def in on this show. gets better & better.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I figured out that Poison Ivy was already in there and I thought I recognized a reference to Harvey something? Who is Two Face.

Barbara Gordon was Batgirls real name right? Commissioner Gordon's daughter. So not really sure how or if the Barbara that Gordon was living with relates to Batgirl?

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's supposed to be her mom.

Harvey Dent appeared in an episode as the DA. He hasn't been seen since, but my guess is he'll be back eventually.

10. Omen

Yes that's her mom but the aparentment resembles The watchtower her headquarters when she becomes the oracle.

Speaking of The Oracle did y'all ever watch "birds of Prey". That show was pretty good IMO but ahead of its time. It's about Oracle, the Huntress and black Canarys daughter. With an older Harley Quinn also in it.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

This show gets better every week. Liked the introduction of the Joker last night.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

dvr'd it. had to catch up on walking dead and BCS.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

been watching arrow on netflix. fisnished the first two seasons. pretty good show. not too familiar with the green arrow from the comics but in this show oliver queen is of course green arrow, his one time girlfriend laurel lance is the black canary (her sister sara was canary) the huntress is helena bertinelli and the have speedy/red arrow. plus the main enemy merlyn.

3rd season is on tv now. good show if you havent seen it yet.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

what can i say? i am a tv addict!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  15. Omen

Don't think that was really the joker. Just a hunch. Only because of the preview for next episode. But I could be wrong.

Did y'all catch the the flying Grayson's intro. Plus d**k Grayson's (aka Robin/NightWing) parents.

TJ likes this.
  16. Omen

Haven't seem it yet. My brother keeps telling me about it too. Might have to watch.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I caught that...was Robyn that little kid that was wearing the coon skin hat?

Who do you think that guy was? Again, maybe someone I'm not familiar with...

Any of these animated series that are out any good to "catch up" on my Batman history?

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's not at all an embarrassing question for an adult male to ask.

86WARD likes this.
  19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was asking for my kids...lol.

Better for me, I mean them, to watch the shows than read the comic books...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  20. smeags

smeags militant geek

watched this week's episode. im so in on this show. mondays are really set up with gotham and then better call saul.

Omen likes this.