The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Hmmmmm.......

[​IMG]

Walnuts and DawkinsINT like this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Foles face in that pic is like, "What the f--k is a Yinzer?"

Buck Fenson likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Have a huge decison to make.

Just got a job offer that would give me raise of about 25k and a vehicle allowance. It also keep me in austin area. I would travel a bit more through out central Texas.

Cons - I hate leaving a co with out conpleting a year. Leaving a project I haven't completed. Yet this co will move me again after this project but doesn't know where. They gave me a raise this yr. But not what I expected. When I asked about more perks and $$ told to be patient.

Desicions descisions

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. DawkinsINT

Tough decision for you, but it's the good kind of decision to have to make.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

I did my taxes today. Going to get $7100 back. My ex-wife buried us with over $30,000 in credit card debt. In the divorce I got stuck with it since I got the house. I paid a lot of it off with the severance pay I received from my old job. $4000 of this gets all my cards down to zero! I'm so f--king happy right now.

markaz, 86WARD and Steve12 like this.
  6. Omen

Awesome dude. I haven't done might yet. Last year I had to pay. So I'm holding out till bitter end

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

We didn't get as much back this year as we thought we would...was a bummer actually and kind of put the kibosh on a vacation in August. Still have one in June though...so I feel fortunate that way!!

Omen likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

Where are you going in June?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ocean City, MD. We get a place down there, away from the riff-raff in a gated community. It's pretty awesome actually and it's about a 1/3 the cost of the Jersey Shore.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

If you work an overnight shift, do you get the bonus hour when you turn the clocks forward or do you get docked an hour?

11. DawkinsINT

Myrtle Beach is great for a family with young kids such as your boys.

Omen likes this.
  12. 86WARD

86WARD -

We usually do something like Duck, NC in August, but I don't think we are this year because of funds and her family isn't going as a group this year...plus we may do Disney either this December or October 2016...

13. Omen

We did mrytle beachast year and it was pretty cool.

Havent planned much for this year except a small trip to El paso to see family. But we're thinking a Disney cruise in near future

DawkinsINT likes this.
  14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I got the Grand Canyon on the agenda in a couple/few years too...

Omen likes this.
  15. Omen

Yup wife wants to do that too. Maybe rent a pull camper or drivable one.

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It'll be well worth the trip. One of those places you've got to see in person to appreciate it.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

my son is going into the air force so looks like we will make a return trip to san antonio.we went 5 years ago when my son in law graduated from basic training.gonna try to maybe go to houston and dallas as well hopefully.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It would be awful to get that thought in your head while you were doing her,would'nt it? lol

markaz likes this.
  19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not if all you see is the back of her head.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro