The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

Best vehicle I ever had was my pathfinder. I think the new ones suck but man my 95 was awesome.

Haventbhad a us maker car since my explorer, thing was a POS. Have a forester and a sentra now. Love both. If I go back to an American car it's gonna be mopar.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I have a 2001 Lexus LS430 with 130,000 miles on it. Drives smooth as hell. Gonna ride it until it dies.

Omen likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm pretty set on a f150 thinking of a king ranch or lariat. Not if going used or new yet. Still debating.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I can barely keep my eyes open no matter how hard I try. This is that good stuff, I'm like teenager stoned.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

all the young folks at work crack me up. giving names to the weed like its a bottle of wine or something. One guy asked me what kind I like best and my old age popped out and I said "Pot, I like pot the best." "Which one? What kind?" they said. "The one that gets me high. On some white widow right now. Nasty after taste but some good smoke.

Diesel44 and DawkinsINT like this.
  6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

7. DawkinsINT

Diesel44 likes this.
  8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

only because it helps the woman involved,right?

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

my fave line in the whole story.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

4pm on a Sunday still makes me think that the late games are starting...

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

only 6 more months to go.

13. Omen

So ms O had her consultation, I joined her. Gonna get done sometime in June.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyone watching the veteran combine?

15. Omen

No forgot about it. And watched the walking dead

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Omen and 86WARD like this.
  17. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

These guys are not employed for a reason, they suck. Hearing their 40 times is laughable but not surprising. Nevertheless I'd like to know how the player currently employed would do if bench marked in the same manner.

18. markaz

I'd agree. The only guy I'm mildly interested in is that former Army QB who did a 2-year stint in the military after he graduated. The NFL gave him a special invite and he's trying to prove his salt at the Veterans combine as a WR. He sees himself as a Wes Welker/Julian Edelman type player.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Players had to pay $400 and their own way to participate in the veteran combine...

20. markaz

Just read a stat that blew me away: Of the $148+ million in adjusted cap space the Cowboys have in 2015, Romo's cap hit is 18.7% of the total. $27,773,000!! 1 player accounting for about 1/5 of the cap space for 53 players. Hope he puts up '14 kind of numbers!