The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

You could probably go through each team and find something equally as shocking that makes no "cap sense."

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Drew Brees' cap hit is as big, or bigger...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Charles Johnson, DE clocks in over $20M. Megatron is over $20M. JJ Watt is over $21M. I would say for the positions they play, that is questionable...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I went out and bought a MacBook Pro at the beginning of March and I must say, the thing is pretty bad ass. It's taking some getting used to coming from a "Windows Background", but this thing is killer. Loving it so far...

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

and? the thing is that we just have one more season of the huge cap hit. y'all have many more years. and so will the Ravens and anyone else who has a franchised paid qb. Brees has went to Loomis several times asking if they want him to redo his contract and they said no. So, all that shirt about Brees needs to redo his contract to help the team is bogus. It wasn't his contract that got Jimmy traded. It was the inept drafting on defense that caused it.

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Rented Battlefield: Hardline yesterday and played with my brother. Got our asses kicked but still good times. Gonna pick up mlb the show 15 next week. Got about an inch of snow yesterday and by tomorrow it will be all gone. Can't wait to get some golfing in. :buttrock:

ICECOLD likes this.
  8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

tl:dr

Saints suck.

9. Buck Fenson

funny. but true.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]
    This pig's nuts would make king kong jealous!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Been up all night with a sick kid...

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

That's the definition of being helpless for a parent.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah. Working on maybe 2 hours of off and on sleep. Mostly sitting up waiting for the "next episode" of puke.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What's up with NFL Network's Game Rewind this afternoon. They showed the Chiefs beating the Patriots 41-14, and now they are replaying the Packers beating the Bears 38-17.

Why are they showing blowout games?

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Working Sunday's suck. He'll working the weekends suck. But these are my last ones since I turned in my notice on Friday.

ICECOLD likes this.
  16. Buck Fenson

next door neighbor had some guy cutting their lawn. he ran over the outside water faucet. looked out my window and saw a small geyser going on. looked outside a bit later and saw some dude laying in the street. walked outside and found out he was going around a city water truck while the truck was backing up. he laid his motorcycle down and pretended to be hurt. ambulance came and transported him to the hospital. meanwhile the cops searched his bike. had a fanny pack on the back. pulled out a small baggie. Tsk Tsk. bad day for that dude. not only is he not going to get paid, didn't get hit, but he is going to jail to boot. :laughpound:

86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.
  17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's f--king hilarious!!!!!!!!

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kid woke up fine but now has appendicitis type symptoms in his side so we are sitting in the ER at the moment. Rough weekend for the kid...

Hoping he's just gassy...

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol. Needed a story like that.

20. Buck Fenson

made me laugh. probably going to have a lot of bad karma from laughing at his misfortune. but his decision making skills are very shaky. don't try to stage an accident if you are carrying.