The "I Just Watched This TV Show" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by markaz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I don't think true detective is that bad. Not as good as first one but not awful. Plus I think it's still building.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Still building? Aren't there only like 3 episodes left? I thought the first season was a bit overrated, but this one is just boring as hell to me.

Steve12 likes this.
  3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yeah I just saw that last night when I caught up.

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

And Wayward Pines was a let down, as expected

5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I gave up on that after like 3 episodes

6. LebaneseFF

Guys Zoo is prettyy good. I am enjoying it..

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

really digging daredevil on netflix - thank god cause affleck and the writers ruined the movie version.

SNPokc likes this.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I couldn't get past the third or fourth episode of daredevil. My girlfriend and i have tried a couple different times but Idk I can't get into it.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love Daredevil but put it on hold to watch the Marvel movies.

Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix...phenomenal.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

[​IMG]
    just watched the rousey fight.both minutes of it.

Steve12 and DawkinsINT like this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

just wanted to say, mr robot is my 2nd fav tv show behind game of thrones. cant say enough good things about this show. absolutely off the hook crazy storyline.

also - really dug the brink, watching the season finale after work.

fear the living dead - not a bad start, a bit slow at times but then BANG- best friend goes from drug gang hitman to zombie.

12. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I think fear the living dead could end up being a good show. They just need to keep a plot unlike the walking dead.

Daredevil is a badass show, can't wait for them to bring in the Punisher. Jon Bernthal will make a badass Punisher, hopefully he gets his own series too. Also, I hear they are going to release an Iron Fist series too.

13. LebaneseFF

Wow this Mr. Robot thing is good.

SNPokc likes this.
  14. SNPokc

I started it yesterday too. I enjoy it so far.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have been watching the coverage all day yesterday and today of the two news anchors who were murdered yesterday.the lady killed was from this area and was a good friend of my neice's.it's awfully sad down in this area because of this tragedy.If this happened to me,i'd be a bigger bumbling idiot than i usually am.don't take anything for granted cause life can change in the blink of an eye.

ragman likes this.
  16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agree.

Although she grew up in Virginia, she had family in the North Texas area as well. Some cousins and a grandmother.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it has people yelling for more gun control laws which in my view would be useless. the problem we have is finding a way to keep guns away from people who should not have them in the 1st place.we also have some serious problems with people who need mental help and hospitilization badly.the guy that killed these kids was one of them.

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

First episode of mr robot has me hooked.

SNPokc likes this.
  19. SNPokc

Mr. Robot is great.

20. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I was very disappointed that the "twist" in Mr. Robot was so predictable early on during the season. Still a fun watch though.

Anybody else been watching Ray Donovan? I think that show and Masters Of s*x have been pretty good this year.