The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Tiger Woods did.

Diesel44 and Steve12 like this.
  2. Buck Fenson

Too bad Jaws on crack didn't take a little nibble. The water is their turf, so to speak. Like walking through tbe hood at night.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

exactly! if you don't want to get bitten,stay out of the water! most of the time when sharks bite people,it is by mistake or being scared.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The first part of your statement is wise, because while I haven't really checked the stats on it (although I am sure they are readily available), I feel preeeeeeeetty confident in assuming that at least 100% of shark attacks happen in the water. Therefore, if you do not desire to be bitten by a shark, staying out of the water seems to be a stone cold lock for that not happening.

The second part though, come on son. Sharks know no fear and make no mistakes. If they bite you it is because they think you are a food source, which you in fact are.

ICECOLD likes this.
  5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

go back and read my friend,or watch shark documentaries. the reason people survive shark attacks are because we do not taste like their normal food like seals,fish are many creatures who are higher in fat than most of us. now of course,they make exceptions,but take the people who have been bitten off the north carolina coasts this year.a lot of them lost a leg or an arm to what scientists are saying was a test bite.they must have not liked what they tasted like cause that was the only bite they took of them.sometimes they do mean to eat us,but most of the time it is just a taste bite.i would have hated like hell to been on the blown up boats during ww2 cause after so many people went in the water,the sharks had a feast regardless. on the uss indianapolis something like 750 people went in the water,and the sharks ate all of them but 298.must have been hell on earth.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Good to be home after traveling for last three days

Diesel44 likes this.
  7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Contemplating leaving one shirtty ISP for another.:suicidal:

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

glad you got where you went and got home safely.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

BORING, SIDNEY, BORING!!

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wally,how you b
    [​IMG]

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Lively bunch in here....Where is errry body?

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Beats me.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

hmmm...

14. Buck Fenson

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ragman! Hows the old dirty stick doin', buddy?

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And mush, good to see you as well, and I hope your p**is isn't bothering you either.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good God that punctuation blinded me but I read the beginning and part of the end and I'm pretty sure there's no sharks in Indianapolis dude.

ICECOLD and Diesel44 like this.
  18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Are the 2 mutually exclusive? Because if so I say sign all the homos.

Diesel44 likes this.