2015 Eagles Regular Season Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Sep 4, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

Well, we got through OTA's, training camp and now the pre-season. Time to get this rolling for real. tons of new faces at key positions on both sides of the ball. this is chip's team now.

first up, atlanta. i know some may point to week 2 as distraction that may cause players to look past the falcons but i don't see it. eagles cruise in this one.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Regular season thread!!! :buttrock:

I've prayed to Tebow that Bradford makes it through the season healthy.

3. mcrobertsjmac32

mcrobertsjmac32 Sep-1-16 Premium Member

Matt Barkley traded to Cards for a 7th rd pick. Tebow is an Eagle!

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Tebow deserves a roster spot and kelly will just not let him sit on the bench all season.i bet he plays some plays every week.

5. DawkinsINT

So glad they got something for Barkley. He was going to be cut. I'm not a Tebow fan and hope they find a better 3rd QB option or go with 2 QBs.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Given Bradford's injury history, going with just 2 QBs is a risky proposition, IMO.

7. DawkinsINT

They'll add a 3rd to the practice squad.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Will you guys ditch the extra points and have Tebow running it for two after every TD? Is Chip that insane?

9. DawkinsINT

They had Tebow in for the 2-pt conversion twice in the preseason. It failed both times. Their kicker wasn't available though and his replacement was a punter so that weighed heavily into their decision.

No, Chip is not that insane.

10. DawkinsINT

Tebow got cut. :buttrock:

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Awesome...are you really going to war with Bradford and Sanchez only? Good luck with that...

12. DawkinsINT

They'll probably pick up another QB that gets released elsewhere. Are you new to how the NFL works this time of year, TJ? Haha.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I guess. I still think it's weird that you got rid of both Barkley and Tebow when your other options are Bradford and Sanchez.

14. DawkinsINT

The chances of both of them going down in the same game is pretty slim. Keep two active QBs and one on the practice squad.

15. DawkinsINT

It's hilarious to me, with so many Tebow lovers out there, that the Eagles were able to trade Barkley but not Tebow...haha.

16. mcrobertsjmac32

I cant believe they cut Tebow :(

17. DawkinsINT

Chip Kelly said in his press conference today that they will be picking up a 3rd QB. He had a hilarious line about how Zach Ertz was going to be the 3rd QB and backup kicker.

18. mcrobertsjmac32

I wonder who they will pick up. I was at work today and the only notable person I heard of who got cut was Matt Cassel

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

rumor has it that the eagles want to sign christian ponder.
    this is just an old man here talking,but i wonder if kelly cut tebow because tebow just wanted to play qb only? tebow would have been great at being used like kordell stewart was for the steelers.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

RG3! RG3! RG3! LOL!