Gotham

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 26, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I kinda thought it totally felt like the season finally with what happened...but I wasn't sure if it was or not...

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Anyone watching the second season? Way better than the first so far. Seems like the switch from "case of the week" to one single group of villians causing havoc might work after all.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

liked it last night when gordon hit that guy on the head with a pipe and the guy said.ouch and kept beating the s**t out of him!

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I finally caught up last night.

So far so good. The villains are coming together Nicely and I'm digging the "growing up" of Bruce Wayne and his relationships with Gordon, Alfred and Lucius.

Also very interested in seeing how there going to continue the story of Barbra. Since her story is mostly set.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

who is barbra gonna end up being? enigma will end up as joker won't he?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

not sure really because in the comics it's his daughter Barbara that becomes batgirl. his wife Barbara didn't have much to do with the story. enigma becomes the riddler. the joker is the red head psycho guy.

Diesel44 and TJ like this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This. The Riddler's real name has been "E. Nygma" in several universes, including Jim Carrey's version that now that I think about it, I had already decided that it never happened, so nevermind.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

wondering they are going with the storyline of joker falling in the chemical vat to become clown looking freak. either way the show pretty damn good.

also, agents of shield started back up, have the first episode on dvr. will be watching tonight.

other shows im into right now -

mr robot
    daredevil
    narcos
    fear the living dead

Omen likes this.
  9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

to me,Batman and all it's related movies and tv shows have always been the best. superman is good,batman is great!
    when is season 2 of daredevil coming out? i like Grimm pretty much,and Longmire is also a fave. Sleepy hollow was great year one,but was plain out shitty last year to me.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

don't think daredevil comes out until next year but they are producing a punisher show as well. after that I heard it will be luke cage a.k.a powerman and then iron fist.

11. Omen

Yeah I guess what I meant is who there gonna make bargirls mom.

I'm not sure Jerome is the joker not sold on that yet.

Yes Nigma becomes the Riddler.

12. Omen

Jessica jones comes out next month on Netflix, she's part of DD, punisher and iron fist universe. This will also be the show Luke Cage debuts on.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

damn, forgot she had a show coming out first.

such an awesome time for us comic nerds.

Omen likes this.
  14. Omen

What did I tell ya. Jerome was not the Joker.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yup...Omen called it. Such a shame, I think this was his best performance yet. That scene with his father reminded me a lot of Ledger's Joker.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

dammit !!!!! why did I click this thread before I watched ....

Edit - great episode. I guess the joker hasn't appeared yet. Still, kind of wondering if Jerome is actually dead.l the joker's come back from things before.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

love this show.

so this galavan guy def has some deep rooted hatred for the waynes.

Omen likes this.
  18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't get over the fact that last season Penguin was this evil super genius who played every single crime lord in Gotham, and now he's a little bi**h just because they got his momma.

Other than that, loving this season so far.

Omen likes this.
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's def a mama's boy

20. Omen

I'm thibking maybe maybe the league of shadows is gonna be involved. Just a hunch.