The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

have you tried hulu?

ragman likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yes. I got a free trial with Hulu when I got my new PC. I was hoping for something free though.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Buy an Amazon fire stick then look up an app called Kodi or TVMC. You can stream whatever movies or tv shows you want for free. I don't have cable at all. I just pay for internet and stream everything on that. Live sports too.

ragman likes this.
  4. ragman

Nice. Thanks!

5. Steve12

If you need help let me know I'll get you the links. Some people sell them on ebay for around $100. I've done a bunch for family and co workers.

ragman likes this.
  6. ragman

OK. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

What's up B*tch*es. What y'all been up too.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Good to see you around again Omen. Things have been pretty dead in here. I hope it picks up during football season.

9. ragman

Me too!

This place would be jumping when football season started.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

does anyone have email adds or a way to get a hold of some of our former regulars ?

11. ragman

No, I don't, smeags.

I know for a fact that Sweets is on Facebook. She's one of my friends there. I talked to her when Chip became HC of the Niners. To put it mildly, she was not a happy camper.

Everybody else? I have no idea.

I'd love to get everybody back in here, though.

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

13. ragman

Anyone want me to contact Sweets to see if she still has people's emails?

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Why won't she come back? She and Steve don't have to run the place anymore

15. Kurt

Send them a PM, that will email them from the forum..

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

shame this place slowed down, always loved the opposing fans perspective, even if it was a dallas fan. lol

seriously though, there was a great pocket of fans on this board. tons of great laughs on here. be nice to get some of that back.

17. Kurt

In 2015 it started slow but really picked up during the pre-season. And we saw another spike once the regular season started.

18. Steve12

Yea it's a little depressing. Haven't even seen 86ward on PSN for a long time.

19. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

20. Kurt

I wouldn't say depressing, it's just a new start. I really liked 86ward but he insisted on making fun of mentally challenged kids to a guy that works with mentally challenged kids.. made no sense to me. I tried like hell to salvage the relationship but what's done is done. Without moral standards we don't have much at all. So for the record, 86ward is 86'ed as well as Walnuts.

Once the season fires up we will get some of the old clan back and some new ones aboard. But I doubt you'll find it will ever be the same, on a lot of forums, with things like facebook and reddit dominating the social web. I'm all for doing what I can but without help from people like y'all I'm dead in the water.