The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

or the bears fans who made Katrina jokes at the 2006 NFCCG. that is why I watch the games at home.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I just left a Facebook group that was dominated by Eagles fans. The admin of the group, an Eagles fan, of course, thought it was funny to post a pic of Romo just as he was getting hit by Hicks in Week 2 of last season. Not to be outdone, his son, decided to add insult to injury by posting an overhead pic of Romo flat on his back after he's been hurt.

IMO, talking about injuries is one thing. Showing pics of a player right when he gets injured, or right after he's been injured is classless.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I bet if they posted a pic of mcnabb laying on the ground you'd still be a member of the group.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. ragman

Your point?

I also think it's bad karma. Notice what happened in the first preseason game for the Eagles? Wentz has a hairline fracture of his ribs.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

My point, my astute internet buddy, is that you are biased and only upset because it was your fat hurt QB in pic.

6. ragman

And, why shouldn't I be upset? And, FYI, he's NOT fat. That was a bad camera angle. The cameraman who took the pic even said so.

IMO, it's OK to talk about injuries, but posting pics about it crosses the line. Not cool at all.

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

[​IMG]

Kurt likes this.
  8. smeags

smeags militant geek

so is it that you do that brings Antoinette all the bad karma every year when he gets hurt ?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

you find stories from every fan base when it comes to ahole behavior. I wont deny eagles fans are loud and in your face. again, its more of a regional thing then anything else but its there.

spitting, talking smack, maybe a throw down ? yeah, all out of line but nothing in comparison to the cali fans.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  10. ragman

I heard the Philly kicker got a concussion before last night's game when he got hit in the head with a football and he wasn't wearing a helmet. SMH.

11. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Phill fans suxk the worse IMO. Then those dumb asses come to the Super Dome and act all Badass... Say with cowboy fans, bunch of ...

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

that's because we are, badass.

don't hate better fans, become better yourself.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

p**is ?

14. Kurt

Philly anit go no brotherly love for outsiders.. and spitting on someone who is cheering a game winning field goal is some punk s**t.. just saying

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

bottom line, bad fan behavior happens everywhere and if spitting or hitting santa with snowballs etc is the worst that happens its still worng, but nothing compares to the s**t that goes on in California. ive heard theres already problems at rams games and im talking violence, not dirtbag behavior.

16. Kurt

Oh ya for sure, plenty of straight up gun dealing thugs in Cali.

17. ragman

I'm worried about Sweets. Anyone heard from her lately?

I sent her a PM on Facebook when the Cowboys played the Niners, but got no reply.

Her Facebook page shows that she hasn't posted anything since the first week of August.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

She was never a big fan of social media. She sent me a PM earlier this year when I was talking about my divorce (which I never did on facebook, so she probably learned about it here).

I congratulated Steve in his birthday and got no reply either. The previous posts were about is birthday of last year.

So yeah...they're not huge facebook users. I'm sure they're k.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

stalkers.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Guys? Are you really electing Trump? What did we ever do to you? :(