#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

nothing personal tj, but the giants deserve much of the attention after that gag job last night. seriously, that looked like andy reid clock management 101.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You'd think with Coughlin's and Manning's experience in the NFL, they'd do a better job with clock management than that.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed, more on eli than coughin IMO, the playcall was risky but all he had to do was go down and take the sack.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Come on...we're 4-9. You don't have chances like this that often!!

Ok, maybe you do...but I miss this.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

@Omen @ragman
    I hate the division sucking like it does. I blame Jones and all things Dallas cowboys for it !!

Bunch of Monkey ball sucking inbreeds !!

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Much better. Thanks.

Tell that to the Giants who would probably be undefeated if football games were 58 minutes long.

8. ragman

Looks like you have another of year of Kelly being the HC. Cowboys fans, rejoice!!!!!!

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

pucker up, B*tch*es.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  10. ragman

OL Lane Johnson may be out for 10 weeks because of PEDs. Look out, Sam!

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

I see Antoinette took the phrase, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse, literally.

12. ragman

In their infinite wisdom, didn't the Eagles give Johnson a boat load of money? The ghost of Chip Kelly lives on!

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

there isn't a team out that wouldn't have given a player like Johnson that deal. none.

even your dipshit owner/gm/coach/head of PR/OC/DC/glory hole loving jerrah would've done as much.

btw - hows things going from your teams training camp so far ? dez gonna have another hissy fit cause he had to give up his pet monkey ?

14. ragman

Things are fine. Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Looks like the Eagles OL is running out of bodies after last night. Johnson may get suspended, and Brooks got hurt last night.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

its going to be a long season.

im wondering what the team does by the end of camp went its obvious to everyone that wentz is light-years better than daniel. how do you keep wentz at #3 ? and if by chance they do move wentz up, how dumb was it to sign daniel to begin with ?

16. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

they told me that pic wouldn't be released.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

cmon man, you know once you hit "send", it belongs to the public.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  18. smeags

smeags militant geek

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

romo already hurt, your 1st round pick hanging out at pot dispensaries. you better hope Prescott isn't just a preseason flash in the pan.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm really afraid they'll rush Prescott to starter if Romo gets hurt during the season. He was supposed to be a 2-3 year project. He has shown great things thus far, but it's only preseason...the real Seahawks defense would eat him alive.