#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

while im never happy seeing the cowboys win, yesterday was close to the exception.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You have something against SF?

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

no, but the HC of their football team needs to catch AIDS and die.

figuratively speaking.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No Romo, no Dez, no Tyron Smith, no Orlando Scandrick, no La'el Collins...and we still win? This is INSANE!!! That's five starters!! Last year it seemed impossible to win without just one of them.

Maybe we're stealing the SF Giants "even year magic"?

5. ragman

Don't you think you need to let go of that?

6. ragman

Maybe it has to do with Dak.

"A triumph of the uncluttered mind."

Google that phrase for a trip down Cowboys memory lane. LOL!

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

as soon as you let go of that bottle of hand lotion.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I guess it's good to have a QB controversy? This is new for me. I was 7 years old when the Aikman - Walsh (was it Walsh?) controversy took place.

No. Quincy Carter vs. Chad Hutchinson doesn't count.

9. ragman

If I were you, I wouldn't be such a smart aleck. Your favorite NFL team lost to a team when your favorite team had a bye week to prepare for them.

Let's hear the excuses now.

Have fun playing the Redskins on Sunday. BTW, in case you've forgotten, the Redskins have beaten the Eagles 3 times in a row.

Say hello to the first place team in the NFC East. YOUR DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

wait, so the nfl has never seen a team favored on the road, to a team desperate for a win, in a trap game, lose ? really ?

I call BS sir, and I demand you do some more research on that claim because you're obviously incorrect.

btw - let's hear the excuse, now ? now ? that comment confuses me because until this week the eagles hadn't lost. you were the one making the excuses for the teams they beat.

enjoy your 1/2 game lead though. its truly impressive.

11. ragman

We've already won as many games as we did all last year. Every W we get from here on out is gravy.

BTW, should you lose at the Skins on Sunday, and you will, what will be the excuse this week? The refs again?
    The Eagles shouldn't have spent time reading their press clippings and should have spent their bye week preparing for the Lions.

In another forum I belong to, I predicted the Eagles would lose. All of the Eagles fans in there thought I was crazy. He who laughs last laughs best.

Look at your remaining schedule. Enjoy your slide to the basement of the division.

Good day.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

you didn't answer my question, what excuse have I used ? the refs ? no I didn't. keep trying though monkey.

also, do you have inside info that proves the team spent time looking at their own press clippings instead of preparing for the lions ? if so can you provide that proof ? or is that just another magic bullet theory of yours ?

PS - I predicted the lions game as a loss, so that made up for being wrong on the steelers game. of course you pointed out the steelers aren't the steelers anymore so that win meant little right ? if memory serves me, you're 1-3 in eagles game predictions this season so far. may not want to brag about that.

oh and yeah, what' this other forum you keep bringing up ? im sure the eagles fans don't toy with you there. like here.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

btw - I didn't want you to lose any of your precious time looking up my opinion of the lions game so here it is.

yeah, that's an excuse.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, TJ, I for one think that it doesn't matter who plays QB at all. Just keep feeding the ball to Zeke. Let's feed him the ball until he drops dead. We won't be able to re-sign him in 2019, anyway because Jerry or Stephen will give Dak a $200 million contract or something. If the defense hangs like it has so far, look out!! Even the only first round pick bust Morris Claiborne is finally playing like we all expected him to 4 years ago!!

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

the cowboys no doubt have talent and I think prescott could be a nice find.

now, im going to go take a bath because, well.

16. ragman

Why? Is one missing?

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

humor isn't your thing rags, stick to being stupid.

TJ likes this.
  18. ragman

On the contrary, Cowboys fans think I'm very funny. Especially when I'm poking fun at the Eagles. I miss Chip! Those were the good old days.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This Cowboys fan doesn't think you're funny at all.

ragman likes this.
  20. smeags

smeags militant geek

I guess you save all your funny for this other board that you seem to be a legend on.