The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

You fell for it, the MSM played you and tricked you into believing this was about race - it's not - never was - it's about the middle class being tired of huge government oversight - lack of wage growth and massive gov. debt -

You can thank Obama - not the voters - for Donald Trump

Buck Fenson likes this.
  2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the MSM?

3. Kurt

Main Stream Media

And you know what.. FB TWITTER TOO since the reach of the propaganda train has now reach critical mass

ragman likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's nice...down here we're about to go down the same road in 2018, when our elections take place...

However...I have to ask: Donald Trump?!! The guy from The Apprentice? Seriously? I mean....SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Maybe it's not the same, but we started electing soap opera stars and soccer legends for congress and local governments, and I have to tell you...it doesn't work. In fact, it makes things worse...

Good luck to you all, and especially to the rest of the world...

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

the ignorance of the America voter is to blame for this mess and it goes well beyond the election of trump. its been the issue for decades. god for bid anyone looks into a candidate instead of letting the tv/social media tell them who is best.

the fact that those two steaming piles of crap where the best that the dems and gop could produce should've woke people up but again, the voters choose the canidates.

bottom line is this, Lucifer beat out the Succubus to become the 45th president of this country.

yay merika !

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Trump/Clinton...makes no difference. He'll soon find out like Obama and so many presidents before him, the Rothchilds and federal reserve will him their puppet too.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

as always, its the rich owning the rest. as they let the sheep fight amongst each other for the few scraps they toss our way.

im totally sure trump will get rid of that tax loophole he took advantage of to not pay personal income tax by claiming a loss from his companies on his first day.

if he really stands of the working class, then he will push a flat tax that everyone pays with no loop holes that are available to the rich.

unfortunately, dawk is right.

8. ragman

Well, I didn't like either candidate.

Although Trump won Texas, Hillary won Dallas County. The Dallas Morning News, which hasn't endorsed a Democratic candidate for POTUS since JFK, endorsed her over Trump.

9. Kurt

thats why I voted Trump - if he turns into a drone I'll just give up going forward.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

if trump does what he promised, to push and implicate term limitations on the congress and senate, that alone would be a monumental step in straightening out the cesspool that is d.c.

Buck Fenson and Kurt like this.
  11. ragman

When was the last time a politician did what he/she promised?

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

you need to be more positive like me, rags. :cool:

13. ragman

Just keeping it real, smeags.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

you missed my sarcasm, buddy.

15. Kurt

well everyone said the Market would crash with Trump in office.. after hours trading even showed 700 point drop the night of the election.. but what happened? Stocks RALLIED HARD and that my friends is a sign of things to come.

Trump never played the political game.. said what he wanted when he wanted and kept it real (as far as his opinion is concerned)... I don't agree with a lot of things he has said HOWEVER I believe that he is crazy enough to put his life at risk by bucking the system!

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

the world didn't end when a black guy got elected and the didn't market crash after trump did.

let him start in on his trade deals, deportation & wall building.

btw - I read that more of the jobs that have been eliminated over the last decade were a result of automation and not jobs being shipped abroad.

also - if you're looking for some great investment opportunities, I suggest you look into concrete and rebar companies.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That wall will be a white elephant. Illegal immigration is not people crossing the border by foot. I has actually decreased in the past decade. In fact, those people have started coming back since Trump started his campaign out of fear. The illegals you have now are people who over stayed their visas, and not all of them are Mexican or latinos.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

By the way...the minute they start taking money from my paycheck to build that stupid wall, I will be done with you guys :D

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

roger waters is already working on the wall plans.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

trump already pealing back on his campaign promises.

yeah, he's gonna be different.