#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard that this morning. For me, I really don't care who wins. Give me a Cowboys game any day of the week.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

I agree, unless it's the Phillies in the world series.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Eight wins in a row...EIGHT!!! First time I see that happening in my life (I wasn't born yet in 1977).

And now Jerry announces Romo will be the back-up QB next week.

2016 has been such a weird year...

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

I do not find this as enjoyable.

5. ragman

Did Wentz have a butt fumble yesterday?

8-1. Best record in the NFL, smeags.

Thank you, Seattle!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

no, you should be thanking mike tomlin.

7. ragman

Thanks to both of them!

Don't you think this thread is kind of stupid and pointless now, smeags?

Don't worry! Be happy!

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I use this thread because if I opened another one nobody would ever read it. At least here a couple of eagles fans receive notifications...

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

it will never be pointless and you don't get why.

it has little to do with fans like you, TJ and omen ... it has to do with the phoney front running fans that are like cockroaches around the nation. nobody hears a peep out of these inbred douche nozzles while the cowboys stink, but man do they puff their chests out when the team gets on a run. most of them cant name a player on the team beyond the fantasy football gems.

plus yeah, they are the #2 rival for the eagles. so, suck it.

btw - I would see no issue if you bumped the eagles sucks thread up as the "unofficial" team thread.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate those fans too.

I don't know if you saw Romo's press conference (I did). I don't care who you root for, or who you hate. It would've been easy for him to throw a tantrum and demand his job back, and he didn't. He'll be active on Sunday and serve as the back-up QB, after carrying this team for ten years. What a class act and an example of professionalism.

I had a love-hate relationship with him. I "broke up" and went back to him more times than with my ex-wife, but after today, I'll be a fan forever. I still think the story is not over. I still have the feeling that we'll need him down the line this season...and I'll be there rooting like crazy for him. After all, the only things that really are for life are your sports teams.

11. ragman

I don't get it because there's NOTHING to get. It's there for 2 reasons. 1. Your jealousy. 2. Your and your fellow Eagles fans inferiority complex with other successful teams like the Yankees, NY Giants, AND Cowboys.

Admit it. Confession is good for the soul.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

like I said, you don't get it. unless we are talking about you sucking monkey balls, then I agree, you get it.

13. ragman

8-1. Best record in the NFL. Do YOU get that?

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...that's why everybody hates us...

Act like you've been there before...geez.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

@ragman - weird, here I thought you always said it was the eagles fans that were obnoxious knuckle draggers.

@TJ - all rivalries aside, romo was a damn good QB for his era. the guy is handling this as well as can be expected and I hope the he doesn't play another down in the nfl, only because I fear that he won't get up.

TJ likes this.
  16. ragman

I don't let Eagles fans in my house. They're not housebroken.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

should I be fake and type "LOL", or feel sorry for you over this lame response ?

18. ragman

You obviously are not a good judge of humor.

8-1.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It