#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

let the cowgirls win their regular season games and get their fan base's hopes up for a ring only to crash and burn in the playoffs. I would be more worried if the cow patties lost a game before the end of the regular season. While winning breeds confidence, it also breeds cockiness and that will be the downfall of the cow bungholes. I want to give the cow patties a pearl necklace. :D

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

don't get rags' hopes up if don't intend on following through.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You two jealous much? You need to do something about that.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I know for a FACT that we're going 15-1 in the regular season, and then lose the first play-off game in old "Romo-like" fashion. I just know it. This is too good to be true, I can barely believe it...

Buck Fenson likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

amazing how you miss things that are so obvious to the rest of the world.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. smeags

smeags militant geek

this thread title should be changed to, @ragman 's typical Saturday night.

I mean it's pretty much the same thing as the existing title.

im bored. bare with me here.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  7. ragman

You want me to send you a flashlight, some candles, or a lighter? It must cold, dark, and lonely in the cellar. Which is where you belong.

ROFL! 12=2!!!!!!

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Fine. 14-2. That's my final offer.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

my house doesn't have a cellar.

10. ragman

The NFC East division does. And you, the Eagles, and the rest of their fans are in it. ROFL!

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ever heard of "act like you've been here before"?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  12. smeags

smeags militant geek

can you stop posting that "ROFL" at the end of your posts. it's really over the top, and very hurtful.

13. ragman

I think someone needs to get thicker skin.

14. ragman

TJ:

Last year, when the Cowboys finished 4-12, Eagles fans had a big laugh at our expense.

Ever heard of the old saying, "He who laughs last laughs best?"

15. Buck Fenson

what did waffles ever do to you? I like waffles. And turtles. I can see it now. NFCCG and time is winding down. Dallas is in field goal range and the holder got hurt earlier in the game. Romo comes in to be the holder on the game winning field goal and deja vu he fumbles the snap. Dallas lose.
    be defeated · be beaten · suffer defeat · be the loser · be conquered ·be vanquished · be trounced · go down · take a licking · be bested

16. ragman

Who is waffles?

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So you decided to go to their level. All right, what suits you best. I choose to be the bigger man...especially because we haven't won anything and I already know what happens when I run my mouth all season long and make a quick exit of the playoffs.

Good luck.

18. ragman

TJ:

I don't know if you belong to other forums like this one, but I do. Non-Cowboys fans are vicious. You apparently haven't seen the memes that show Romo flat on his back looking up at the sky. Who put those memes up? Eagles fans. IMO, that's ghoulish. You just don't do that. You don't celebrate someone being injured. I even left a group for doing that very thing.

19. Buck Fenson

mostly because most cowboy fans are so obnoxious. always harping on their Super Bowls wins from 20+ years ago. a little humility goes a long way. and waffles are rofl.

20. ragman

Yeah? Well, thanks a lot for the Saints W yesterday over the Yuckaneers. Because of that W, the Midgets are now in the playoffs. Their fan base is getting almost as bad as the Beagles fan base. They beat the Cowboys twice by a whopping 4 points, and they think they're the greatest thing since grits. It's THEM that needs a little humility.