The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I still can't believe you fell for it...

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

under educated white people won this election.

you know, the type that blame blacks and foreigners for all their problems and think native americans are coddled.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

What's everyone's personal preference? Mushrooms or LSD?

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

don't know if that is sarcasm of not but that is not true. the "under educated" didn't win this election for Trump, people tired of the direction this country is going won this election. almost half the people didn't vote. But if you want to be pissed at someone for this election, blame both the parties for giving us these two idiots to elect. it is like having to choose between ebola and hemorrhagic fever. there is no way Trump will be able to do half the things he said he is going to do.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

same people pretty much.

but yeah, I agree 100% - this election was lost in the primaries.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Trump appeals to people who don't want to be politically correct.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

its going to be awesome watching the POTUS have weekly twitter meltdowns over people questioning & ripping him on his policies.

8. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I'm not uneducated @Buck Fenson and I voted Trump... I voted Trump to win the supreme court, plain and simple. Everything else doesn't matter because it's all going to remain pretty much status quo. But the laws that guide the direction of the States I travel in, that's what I was protecting.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

protecting from what exactly ?

10. Kurt

Why ask such a loaded question when you know the answer, you're certainly not that naive.

Bottom line, we have to many laws and regulations all centered around this PC philosophy and it does nothing but create opportunity for lawsuits (and more laws and regs) and more "hate crimes". If a baker doesn't want to bake you a cake, go somewhere else. Why should a person lose their liberty so someone else can have theirs?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

it wasn't meant as a loaded question. just making sure of where "you" are coming from because most point to the abortion and gun rights issues on the subject of the supreme court. I do hear what you're saying on the regulations and what not, yeah we need them but not at the expense of the private sector and not so anybody can sue just because another person didn't fit their criteria of how they think people should act.

on the other hand, if you work for a government agency and refuse to serve a person (i.e marriage licenses to gays)based on your own religious/personal beliefs, that's different, that's a problem.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everybody knows there's freedom of religion in the U.S....if you have a Christian religion, of course...

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

and we all know Christians in America do no wrong. unlike those other heathen religions.

14. Kurt

If a Christian doesn't want to attend your party because it offends them, then why in the hell is it okay to sue them?

And if a religion has a particular group that wants to kill others that won't convert.. well ya man that s**t doesn't fly here.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, neo-nazis & KKK members are all Christians. they want any and all non Christians and minorities dead.

how come that seems to fly ?

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Christians used to kill people who didn't want to convert...some still do. Just sayin'.

17. Kurt

That s**t doesn't fly, in what town do you live in where rogue Christians go around killing people and preaching killing in the street?... seriously? Free speech is fine and right to assemble is fine.. but you can't go around threatening and killing people. Come on y'all be serious.. I know y'all anit no dumbasses

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

lol - I guess you never of dylann roof.

19. Kurt

Dude, like ya 1000's of years ago the social standards were a little bit different and "killing in the name of" didn't make all those various occasions throughout the course of history "right".

Islam and Christianity are not very different. It's just the latter which had fully adapted.

I'm an advocate of morality in our judicial system. Plain and simple. Liberals seemed to be slowly eroding morality out of our system. This is why I voted republican, not because I like Trump.

20. Kurt

Shocking, we have racist people living among us. What's your point? That kid is (or should) going to get the death penalty, if he hasn't already.